Part-19

Hi All..Thank you for being so appreciative of this story.I reached back today  after my trip.Also my internal exams are starting from tomorrow.I request you to please be patient and lend your support.

Here is the update.Keep the love coming.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeh lo" Naina's voice jolted him out of random thoughts cartwheeling in his mind.He looked by the side to see her hand extended and fingers clutching a carnation printed fleece blanket.He took the blanket and then noticed that she had not changed the saree though all the jewelleries were gone except the mangalsutra.

"Yehi do kilo ka saree pehenke sona hai tumhe?"He asked as he unfolded the blanket.

"Hmm..Saree to main pehni hun..Tumhe koi problem?" She asked a bit resentfully.

"Nahin mujhe to koi problem nahin hai.Tum agar comfortable ho to well and good.Waise wo saree pin nikal ke sona.Good Night." He uttered and turned to other side closing his eyes.Over few hours of getting bonded to her he had realised that he needed to be patient with her..extremely patient.

She realised if he had not asked her she would have forgotten about the pin.She blushed a bit realised how he had closely viewed her.She unpinned the small brunette style clip and secured it in her box.The pleats unfurled and loosened at the waist.She untied her hair and looked at the mirror for one last time.The scarlet vermillion still burning bright and the nuptial thread sitting right above her sternum.. She felt she wasn't THE 'single' Naina , not anymore. She wondered if she truly had been taken.

Sighing she returned to the bed.She saw Nisha sleeping peacefully,sprawling her legs and hands.One leg was on Sameer's waist while the other occupied half of the bed's space.Naina smiled and quietly made a space for her on the extreme end.

In the middle of night Sameer woke up and realised that he was not at his place.He didn't want to disturb Naina or Nisha's sleep and hence decided against switching on the bed lamp.He got off from the bed and made his way to the dining only with the dim light of mobile being his path finder.

The light from the fridge was bright enough to wake up Naina but she chose to get back to her sleep. Stifling a yawn she turned to other side; pushing the blanket down as she felt some heat around her neck.Sameer drank the cold water and checked for the time.Still 3-4 hours for the morning sun to rise and shine.

He entered the room taking enough care not to make any sound lest the sleeping beauties would wake up. He went around Naina to keep the bottle on her side of table.His eyes travelled towards her.The faint glow of incandescent dressing table bulb bathed her in light and heat.She was like a large red flower,magnificent in the bright red saree. Her sindoor had smudged a little and the saree had got dishevelled.There was something factitious and brittle and thereby utterly feminine about her beauty. He felt he would never get tired of studying her charm,her beauty.

He put brakes on his thoughts and inner demons which were not going to let him sleep for the rest of night.Fortunately sleep conquered him as he hit the bed and Nisha shifted towards him a bit.

Naina let her eyes travel as she opened the window. She let her head fall back as she gazed into the blue skies. It was morning. Some of the sky was yellow, some the softest blue. One small cloud scuttled along. Strange how everything below can be such and chaos and pain while above the sky is peace, sweet blue gentleness.

She moved to the bed and chuckled at the sight.Nisha was up with her 'blanket pulling session'. Not a shred of blanket was even on Sameer's body while Nisha slept tucking herself with two blankets.Naina pulled out one blanket carefully and flung it open on Sameer's body. She tucked both of them in the blanket ;prudent enough not to break their sweet sleep.

Sameer -Naina FF : Kati Patangजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें