Part-31 (18+)

Hi Guys! Sorry for being so late in updating.There are few important exams going on which would decide my job and career.The next update might be delayed.Wishing all your support and best wishes.Much love to all for supporting this story. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Slightly Mature Content.Kids please stay away.Readers read at your own discretion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The soft thumps continued to ring into louder ones,as the couple chose to ignore it.Sameer whimpered and pulled Naina closer. An attempt to diminish the miniscule of distance,if at all it existed.Tonight they wanted absolutely no interruptions, such was resolve in mind and fire in heart.

"MUMMA...Darwaza kholo...PAPA..MUMMA"

The words hit like feather yet were potent enough to jerk them.Naina wrenched away her lips from Sameer,while Sameer groaned at the loss of contact. With few more thumps and requests that flowed into the room, Naina pushed Sameer warily, whining at his desperate attempts to not let her get away from him.

"Sameer!Nisha hai." Naina said, rolling off the bed.

Naina gathered her discarded night robe, blushing into shades of fresh strawberries.Quickly donning and belting it ,she cast a glance towards Sameer.He had his eyes closed, and had pulled the covers to his chin.Yet she could see his ragged breathing and hint of smile curving at his swollen lips. She knew that she had been panting too.She just hoped Nisha would not ask her some inappropriate questions,for which she shall have no proper justification.

"Shawl odh lo.." She heard him say and quickly checked herself in the mirror.The hickeys were turning into purple shades at the deep- V of neckline.She looked flushed till toes. Heeding to his words she quickly draped the shawl and tied her tousled hair in a messy knot.

Naina opened the door and to her utter dismay and worry, Nisha was crying with drops of blood trickling down her lips. Naina kneeled down infront of Nisha,closing the door behind her.Nisha hugged Naina ,quickly and tightly, sobbing hard.

"Kya hua mera bacha?Dikha." Naina pulled away from the embrace and realized Nisha's milk incisor tooth has broken.A quick relief washed over her.She took Nisha to the bathroom,rinsed her mouth and stuffed a ball of cotton in the bleeding area.The cotton ball soon absorbed all the leaking blood and was trashed.Naina again rinsed Nisha's tiny mouth,taking care not to hurt much.

"Mumma!Main yeh Papa ko dikhake aati hun." Nisha said, forwarding her palm to show the broken tooth.Nisha scampered away from bathroom to the bed,but Naina was utter quick."Nahin..Papa so rahe hein ab.Jagaoge to gaali padegi.Lao mujhe do.Jab uthenge tab dikha dungi." Naina snatched the broken tooth and rolled it into a tissue.

"Bhabhi!Nisha hai yahan?" Naina heard Namrata mumble and found her standing at the door.She looked sleepy,with occasional yawns she tried to stifle.

"Haan hai.Daant tut gayi thi isliye aayi thi." Naina clarified and once again checked Nisha's mouth for any leak of blood.Satisfied, she gestured Nisha to go with Namrata. Namrata took away Nisha muttering some inaudible apologies.

Naina closed the door,switched off the lights and returned to the bed.She found his eyes opened.There was a longing,pleasure and need in his eyes-an irresistible combination.

"Neend nahin aa rahi hai?" She asked; forwarding to switch off the bed side lamp.

He shook his head,then got up,grabbed her and kissed her.There was no prelude,just him gathering her in his arms,wrapping his arms around her as he claimed his mouth with his own.His possessive and impatient acts thrilled her and she twined her fingers in his hair.They kissed deeply,passionately,with no pause for breath.

Sameer -Naina FF : Kati Patangजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें