Part-29

Hi All..Thank for your love.The responses have been less since previous few updates.This demotivates me for further writing of the story. :(

Please keep supporting the story and keep voting.Love you all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thousands of thoughts ran across Naina's mind while the bucket in bathroom overflowed. The spilling water didn't jerk her back until she heard a loud thud."Mumma!Jaldi bahar aao na.Hum late ho jaayenge trip ke liye." Nisha's excited yet an urgent call made Naina leap.She quickly got into action lest Nisha starts complaining and even breaking into sobs.

The phone rang in the downstairs much to irritation of Ramdhari.He has been trying since an hour to bake that perfect Pizza.He never had dreamt that almost kept as showpiece;the microwave oven would give him nightmares. Nisha had requested for home baked Pizza as breakfast.And boastfully he had accepted the proposal.Still in half sleep ,cursing himself ;he was juggling with the Italian seasoning glass bottle.Whether it was the fine ground particles of Oregano, that had flown into his eyes or the constant trials and errors..Ramdhari's eyes had turned hazy and watery.That was when the phone rang.

"Hello..Yeh Sameer Maheshwari ka ghar hai?" A voice ,soft in tone yet firm in question broke through the receiver.

"Haan hai.Par tum koun ho? Sameer Baba ab baat nahin kar sakte.Busy hein." Ramdhari wanted to slam the receiver soon and get back to his assigned work.

"Mujhe Uncle se koi kaam nahin.Nisha Ko bulao." The voice from other side nearly commanded.

"Oye!Tumhara umar kya hai?Jo mujhpe hukum chala rahe ho?" Ramdhari was soon sure the caller is lot more years younger than him.

"Age 7 years.Soon going to be 8.Mere birthday pe aap zaroor aana.Ab please Nisha ko bulao." Ramdhari was taken aback with such confidence in a kid.He remembered not being able to utter even a single syllable when Munsi ji had first brought him to Nanaji.Except for saying his name he was as quiet as stone throughout the whole interview.It was his good fortune that Nanaji chose to employ him over all other smart boys who had come before him.

Nisha walked down the stairs and watched Ramdhari trying to wipe away something from his eyes.She quickly ran to him and found his eyes sore.

"Pizaa ban gaya?Yeh apki aankh laal kyun hogaye hein?" Nisha asked out of concern and snatched the phone from Ramdhari's hand.

"Kis gadhe ki phone hai?" She asked scowling and gestured Ramdhari to bend. Nisha bunched the frills of her frock and made a round ball. Blowing her warm breath into it she carefully applied the warm ball of frills to Ramdhari's eyes.

"Ab thik hai?" She asked after two three attempts.Ramdhari nodded and was floored with the gesture of the little kid.He kissed her and promised her to be soon back with her desired home baked Pizza.Nisha soon picked up the discarded phone and shrieked "Hello..Koun ho aap? Subah phone karke pareshan kar rahe ho?"

"Moti! Tujhe sach mein pareshaan kar lia?"

"RISHAV!" Nisha squealed with recognition and excitement.How badly she was missing him since the morning.She never had realised that she would feel little gloomy even on trip.

"Kaisi hai tu? Uncle Aunty kaise hein? Delhi ka ghar kaisa hai? Aur koun koun hein?Teri Dadi kaise hai ? Nanaji kaise hein?"Rishav went in one flow and finally caught his breath.Though exhausted he was happy.The question bank he wanted to hurl at Nisha was done.Now its her turn to answer as always like a good topper.

"Aur koi question baaki hai tera?Gadha!Hum phone pe baat kar rahein hein.Oral exams nahin chal raha hai.Ek ek question puch main answer deti hun."

Rishav grinned yet apologised for confusing his best friend who was miles away from him.He remembered the times he would ask her questions at stretch and in reply would get some nice punches.He missed the punches so bad now.He was amazed with the new found feeling.How irritated he used to get with those not so soft punches and now he missed them?Strange. Another hello from Nisha and he focused on the phone call.

Sameer -Naina FF : Kati Patangजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें