Part-11

HI All! Thank you such awesome responses.Means a lot to me.Here is the next update.Hope you like it.

Happy Weekend! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mumma!Mumma!'' Nisha ran behind Naina calling out seeing her mother in a bad rage.

"Nisha!Do minute mujhe akele chod de''.Naina spoke with temper and Nisha could not understand what exactly her mother wanted her to do.

"Aap gussa kyun ho?Uncle ki wajah se? ''Nisha could find that as the most reasonable reason but could not understand the reason of this outburst.

The magazines and newsletters flew by Nisha and she ducked under the study table to save herself from her mother's fury.

"Samajhta kya hai khud ko?'' Naina voiced as she threw the souvenir in her hand to the floor.She had not realized how badly she had littered the room with papers and more papers.

Nisha never saw this side of her mother and was plainly surprised.However the souvenir thrown to the floor caught her attention.

The souvenir looked attractive with the flossy cover and intricate designs on it.It itself had an inviting look. Nisha picked it up and left quietly to the bedroom.She always had the habit of flipping through the magazines and see the pictures printed in it.She was too small to read everything but that didn't dissuade her from going through the pages.

"B.A.N.G.A.LORE acha BANGALORE L.I.T.ER.ARY (literary) FEST " Nisha read it and could not understand what it was about.She opened it to see if anything interesting could capture her interest.

"Awardees..Naina Agarwal,Savita Kumar..Mumma!MUMMA!'' Nisha was overwhelmed to see her mother's name in the awardees list.

"Mumma ko prize mila tha.Mumma ki photo bhi hai..Kal Rishav ko dikhaunga.'' Nisha was overjoyed seeing pictures of her mother getting prizes and smiling her brightest smile in several pictures.

"Hehhe.Mumma kitni bachi dikhti thi.Mumma!''Nisha was excited seeing her mother's young age photographs.Her mother never showed any photographs except the ones she clicked with Nisha and her publication agency.

"Mumma!Mumma! ''Nisha called Naina to show her the pictures she found.Nisha felt like discovering a treasure hunt'.So happy she was.

"Kya hua?Aur kahan chali gayi thi? ''Naina asked as she cleared the papers and arranged them in files.She herself was surprised with the mess she had created.

"Aap thik ho?Main madad kardun?'' Nisha asked putting away the souvenir and picked up the broken pen stand.

"Nahin.Main karlungi.Tu jaa apni padhai kar.Khana banalungi abhi kuch der mein''.Naina said to Nisha as she tried segregating the papers into 'very important' and 'ordinary'.

Next Morning At School

During the recess

"Kahan leke jaa rahi hai,Moti?'' Rishav voiced as Nisha pulled Rishav from the playground to their secret spot.

"Tujhe kuch dikhana hai''.Nisha uttered as they reached their spot.

"RUK!''Rishav commanded her and swept the place with his handkerchief. Her uniform would have got dirty.

"Ho gaya?Jaldi beith na.Abhi jhadoo karne ka man hai tujhe''.Nisha sulked as she could not control her excitement to show her mother's pictures.

"Ho gaya.Ab bata.Kya khajana mil gaya tujhe. ''Rishav said as he sat and dusted his handkerchief.

Sameer -Naina FF : Kati Patangजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें