Part -25

Hi All! Thank you all for the responses and love.Keep voting and keep supporting.Much love to all.

Without much ado,here is the update.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir! Quarters ya ghar?'' Avik asked as they took a turn from the institute road.''Ghar ''Came a brief reply. Avik looked at Namrata and her nod said that she knew and that all necessary preparations have been made.Naina was bit confused about this though.Why was Sameer staying in quarters when he had a house in Delhi itself.May be Namrata had all answers.

As the car wheeled through the gate,Naina saw an old lady standing at the threshold.She could not remember seeing her anytime.The 'ghar' was a mansion looming proudly behind intricately designed iron gates.It was flanked by rows of tall Ashoka trees, swaying gently to the chilly wind.A marble fountain stood in between gurgling water in a sweet melodic tune.Naina was lost in admiring the surrounding when she felt a tug.

"Avik ke saath aao.Main Nisha ko kamre mein le chalta hun.Wo Namrata ki Mummy hai.'' Sameer said as he gently pulled out sleeping Nisha and carried her in his arms,her head balanced on his shoulder. Naina looked at his retreating figure as he ascended the stairs and disappeared behind the huge door.How quickly he has gotten into role of a father.

"To tum Naina ho.Aao.'' Namrata's mother said as she kissed Naina on forehead.Naina touched her feet in reverence.She by the time knew Sameer didn't stay with Visakha.Does that mean they had two houses in Delhi?And still Sameer chose to be in Quarters? Why?

"Namrata!Ek baat batao''.Sameer apni family ke saath nahin rehta?

"Unka family to aap ho.'' Namrata said teasingly and Naina hit her playfully.''I am serious,Namrata.''

"Ok ok.Mujhe pata hai ki aap confused ho gayi ho.Aur yeh lambi kahani hai.Baad mein bataungi.Yeh ghar Nanaji ka hai.Yahin 5 kilometre ke duri par hi Somani Mansion hai.Vishakha Aunty,Somani Uncle rehte hein.Rohan Bhaiya to London chale gaye hein shadi ke baad.Nanaji Visakha Aunty ke pass rehte hein kaafi time.Bhaiya to kitne workaholic hein aap jante ho.Nanaji yahan bhi kabhi kabhi aa jaate hein.Jab Visakha Aunty ko London jaana hota hai.'' Namrata completed and Naina felt a wrench in her heart.

He was alone too.

"Sameer uss ghar mein kabhi nahin jaata?'' She asked though she already knew the answer.

"Nahin.Bas do baar jaate hein.Naniji aur unke Papa ki varshi pe.Bhaiya to yahan pe bhi nahin aate hein jyada.Quarters mein rehte hein.Subah subah riyaaz karte hein aur karwaate hein.Har saal jo scholarship ki trainees hote hein unka extra class lete hein.Bas phir office aa jaate hein.Munna Bhaiya bhi kabhi kabhi aate hein unke saath rehne jab Swati Bhabhi Ahmedabad chali jaati hai.'' Namrata uttered ,though in a hushed voice. She knew Sameer never liked anyone to know about this mess.

"Arey wahin baatein karte rahoge ya andar bhi aaoge?'' Nanaji's voice was clear.Namrata bit her tongue and immediately took Naina inside. Naina crossed the threshold.She shuddered at the realization.This was actually his house.The threshold she was destined to cross.The threshold she had once dreamt of crossing.There were things known and unknown yet but she had crossed another door,coming another step closer to him.

"Bhabhi yeh upar aapka kamra hai.Aap jaake fresh ho jaiye. Ramdhari khana bana raha hai.'' Namrata informed as she went away to her room.''Namrata!Suno.''

"Ji Bhabhi!''

"Tum yahin rehte ho?'' Naina asked while Namrata nodded.''Bhaiya to office mein busy rehte hein aur ab to Almora bhi chale jaate hein.Isliye Papa ke guzarne ke baad hum yahin rehte hein.Yeh sab dekhval mein aur Mummy hi karte hein.Aur kuch?''

Sameer -Naina FF : Kati Patangजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें