Chapter 1: Supercorp

Katie's POV

I was excited to film another scene for Supergirl. The cast was friendly and funny, that made me feel comfortable with them. The scene we were shooting today was where my character would have yet another assassination attempt by her mother and would be saved by Supergirl.

The only problem was my feelings for the real Supergirl. Melissa and I had become good friends since Lena Luthor was introduced into the show. We often would fool around on set and pull pranks on other cast members.

My feelings were more than friendly, but Melissa would never reciprocate them. My unrequited love hurt each time I had to do a scene with her one-on-one.

I smoothed out my blazer in an attempt to calm myself before we had to start. I caught a glimpse of Melissa and saw that she was in her Supergirl outfit. She smiled and waved me over.

"Ready to be saved again?" she teased.

I couldnt concentrate on what she was saying. The way the costume fit her was driving me insane and I felt that Lena Luthor would finally live up to her family name. After registering what she said, I tried to save myself.

"I-If this wasn't a show, I could save myself, but I guess I'll have to let you carry me around" I rolled my eyes dramatically. Did I just stutter!? She laughed and we were called to get ready.

As our scene went on it came for the time that Supergirl swooped in to my rescue.

"You wont get away with this Lillian" she growled. I stood far enough away to see the expression on Supergirls face. I felt my heart flutter and I couldnt hold myself from biting my lip. The building 'exploded' and Melissa then carried me into her arms. I wanted to kiss her, but it wasnt part of the script. I settled for wrapping my arms around her neck and relishing in the feeling.

Once our scene was captured, Melissa gently dropped me from her arms. I felt the warmth immediately disappear, but I hid my frown.

"Nice job Katie! I'm ready for some snacks!" Melissa says excitedly. I was then left in a very uncharacteristic stupor of longing. Chris Wood then walked over to Melissa and hugged her.

"Good job today babe! Your intense gaze was really sexy" he flirted. I always left when Melissa and Chris were together. I couldnt stand to see them.

I wasnt sure why, but I just didnt like him. Even if I didnt have this silly crush on her, I still couldnt see myself getting along with the man. I looked away from them and saw Chyler Leigh walking up to me.

"Hey Katie! How was the shoot?" she smiled.

"It was great, and since my part is done for today I think Im going to go now" I replied.

"How about we go for some drinks then?" Chyler suggests.

I have to admit that Chyler has been a very good friend to me. I debated whether of not if I should tell her about my feelings for Melissa. She put an arm around my shoulder as we walked away and I smiled. Maybe I will tell her. I need to get this off my chest before it eats me alive...

Melissa's POV

I saw Katie walk away with Chyler and I felt an odd pang of hurt. Katie should be able to hang out with who ever she pleases. Why should I care? I felt Chris wrap his arms around me and I melted into his warmth.

"Ready for the next scene?" he murmured.

"Totally."

After a full day of filming for Supergirl, Chris and I decided to have a relaxing night in and watch movies at my house. We sat on the couch and cuddled as we watched 'Nailed It' on Netflix.

"I may be Supergirl, but I can't bake for the life of me. Sometimes I get lucky" I laugh. Chris chuckles and kisses my hair.

"You can do anything. Even bake without burning the house down. I've tasted your cooking and it's really not that bad" he says matter of factually. I roll my eyes and lightly smacked his arm.

"Kiss up" I murmur.

As we continued to watch the show I found myself thinking of one of my fellow cast members. I wondered if Katie was still with Chyler and if she liked to watch baking shows. There were more than several occasions that I noticed small things that she would do. When Kara and Lena would have a scene together, I would notice the lip biting, the look in her blue-green eyes, and the way she stood stone-still when we had a scene together. Lena was supposed to be a professional, sophisticated CEO, but the Katie I knew was dorky and kind. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didnt hear Chris say that he was headed home. I kissed him good bye and went to get ready to go to bed.

I curled up in my covers and took out my phone. As I typed Supergirl into the search bar I noticed another recommended option that said 'Supercorp.' Curious, I tapped on it and felt my cheeks heat up at what I realized it was.

It was Katie and I as a couple. Fans had photoshopped Lena Luthor and Supergirl together and I was shocked. I had only ever seen us as friends. I continued to scroll through everything under Supercorp. I wonder if Katie's seen this yet...