02

"What the fuck do you want Oscar?" I glare at him as i open the front door.

"Im here for Ryder." He says rolling his eyes as he pushes  his way through me.

I folded my arms and watched as Oscar grabbed the bag of Ryders belongings that i packed.

"You better make sure he goes to school on time." I yell at him.

"Aight. Chill. He's in kindergarten." Oscar laughed.

"Say bye to mamas." He whispered to Ryder as they were ready to leave.

"Bye mommy." Ryder hugged me tight before walking with his dad outside.

Its been 2 months since Oscar and I broke off our engagement.

Because of his stupid ass.

I caught him cheating on me in his car with my son in the back seat. 

I was so pissed off. It broke my heart. Im stupid for thinking i could change that stupid ass fool.

Cheaters are always gonna be cheaters.

That is just something i gotta accept.

Ever since then i moved out of Oscar's house and back in with my mom... that was still across the street.

I got in touch with Carter(the model she worked with) and he said he would help me find a clothing company to model for.

I was getting back into modeling again. I needed something to help pay for the bills. So thats what i was gonna do.

I was sad that Oscar had Ryder for the whole week. That pissed me off because i knew that shit went wild without me. I just didn't want my son to witness shit he's not supposed to.

I followed them outside. "Bye baby." Oscar said winking at me.

"Suck a dick." I roll my eyes at him as i go back inside.

I was preparing my shit to head to the gym. I needed to get back into shape.

The next photoshoot i had was in a few weeks.

I gathered my shit and got in my car to go to the gym.

Oscar's pov

"Damn spooky you think shes over your stupid ass?" Vincent asks me as i sit on the front steps.

"Shit i dont know." I frown.

"You miss her huh?" Sad eyes laughs.

"Well yeah but i think shes really over me." I sigh.

"Well you did cheat on her." Vincent said.

"I fucked up i know." I roll my eyes.

"At least she somewhat talks to you." Martín smiled.

"She told me to suck a dick." I laughed.

Vanessa's pov

After my workout at the gym i drove to Javier's taqueria to get some food.

"Hey boo." Javier smiled as i sat down at the bar stool.

"How many you want?" He asks.

"Three." I sigh as i drink my water.

"Why do you look so awful?" He asks.

"I just finished working out." I say as i start fanning myself.

Bitch it is so fucking hot in here.

"Vanessa!" I turn to see Maya walking in all happy and shit.

"Hey girl." I smile at her as she starts twerking.

"Guess who just got the best dick in the world." She smiled to herself.

"Not her." Javier joked as he pointed at me.

"Fuck off." I laugh as he gives me my tacos.

"Sad eyes did?" I answer as she nods her head yes.

"Of course." I laugh. Thats always the answer.

"So what about you? Talking to anyone knew?" She smiles at me as she takes one of my tacos.

"Well umm.. no." I shrug.

"And why not?" She asks.

"I heard Oscar's been talking to that new bitch that just moved into the street." Javier whispered.

"Good for him." I say sarcastically to him.

"Nooo dont you still want him?" Maya asks.

"Hell no." I say as i put money on the counter and get up. "Its time to grow up and move on. Ive wasted 5 years of my life with a puto that doesnt know what commitment is. I never wanna get back with that bitch again." I say as both Maya and Javier's eyes get wide.

"What?" I looked at them weird as i was turning to head out the door i bumped into someone's chest. I looked up to see Oscar smiling.

"Hey mamas." He smiles at me as i glared at him.

"Oh my god! Why cant you just stay out of my life?" I complain as i push past him.

-thesandlotqueen

Hmmmm

I never would've thought i would be writing a book 2 for fool.

I miss Vanessa's character. And in this book Javier is gonna be way more involved.