12

2 months later

"Maybe i shouldn't come." Armando said uneasily as i helped him with with button up.

"You are going!" I smile as i peck his lips.

My mom wanted to throw Ryder a big birthday party for his 5th birthday.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" He sighed.

"Yes! Now come on." I smile as i look over at Ryder.

My little man. I already cried this morning but i want to cry again.

"Wait baby your eye lash is coming off." Armando says as he helps me fix my eyelash.

"I think i fixed it." He said and i just smiled.

"Thank you baby."

Then i walked over to Ryder and took a picture of him.

Vanessablanco- my baby is 5 years old😭❤️4,512 likes

❤️4,512 likes

Mayaruiz- aww birthday boy is so handsome

Cesardiaz- my nephew is the coolest ever

The.sexy.javier- wowww my lil amigo is growing

Monsefinnie- tell him i said happy birthday!

Jacobblanco- lil stud

Oscardiaz- my homie❤️

Sadeyes- why do i feel like you were crying behind the camera?

Armandotrujillo- i love you guys❤️

Mamastella- can you hurry up so i can see my baby?! 😭❤️

Elainablanco- cutie

"My mom is going to love you." I say as i park the car in the driveway of my old house.

"I hope do." Armando sighed as he got out and got Ryder from the back seat as i went to grab the last minute party things my mom asked for.

"There you are!" My mom yelled as she let us inside.

"This must be Armando." Mama Stella smirks at me as she gave him a hug. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too Señora." He said nicely as he handed her a sleepy Ryder.

"Aw my baby." My mom mumbled as she hugged him tightly.

"The rest of the family is in the back." My mom said as i just nodded and walked Armando to the backyard where everyone else was.

"Hi mija." My abuelita greeted me and Armando.

I could tell she was in love with my boyfriend.

I just shrug it off and looked around to see a bunch of family sitting at tables which gave me anxiety.

Its weird how my own family looking at me would scare me.

"Hey girl." Jacob walked up to me with Haley (his baby mama) and she was holding Carissa(jacob&haley's baby). 

"Hey." I smile as i hugged them all.

"This is Armando." I introduce him.

"Ooo nuevo novio." Jacob smirked causing Haley to slap his arm.

"Nice to meet you man." Armando said as he shook Jacobs hand.

"Hi Carissa." I say as i hold her.

"Shes growing so fast." I smile as they agree with me.

"Look at your chubby little cheeks." I squeal as i kiss her forehead before giving her back.

Then i walked over to greet everyone else and introduce Armando.

But i was really dreading saying hi to the Santos and Oscar who were on the other side of where Armando and i sat.

I didnt even bother looking over there. But they did bother to look over here. Chismosos.

I love them but they was just waiting for shit to pop off.

"Vanessa." My mom called me over.

"Ill be back baby." I mumble to Armando as i peck his lips before making my way over to my mom.

She was holding Ryder in one hand and a camera in the other.

"Oscar. Ven aqui." My mom demanded and i could hear him groan.

Then she covered Ryder's ears. "Now i dont give a fuck if you guys arent on good terms. Its not about you guys. Its about Ryder. And i want him to grow up being able to look back at these photos with his parents both being involved no matter what. And although you hate each other you know that one day you'll agree with me. So man the fuck up and take pictures and try to look like a loving family." She demanded as she turned on her camera.

Greatttt.

So now we were taking pictures like a family.

I hope the camera dont focus on Oscar's fake ass, cheating ass, bald ass.

-thesandlotqueen

Hahah i love this.