08

Oscar's pov

"I want mommy." Ryder cried.

"I know baby." I sigh as i held him tight.

It was 1 in the morning and Ryder was crying over a bad dream he had.

"Can you calm down your son?" Valentina groaned as she covered herself with the blankets.

I rolled my eyes and walked outside the room with Ryder in my arms.

"Can i sleep with mommy?" Ryder sniffled as i sat on the couch with Ryder holding on to me as tight as possible.

"No im sorry baby." I frown as i pull out my phone to make the call that i promised to never make.

But Ryder just wouldnt stop crying.

"Oscar its two in the morning you better not be drunk calling me." Vanessa whined.

Hahah i woke her ass up.

"Ryder had a night mare and now he wont stop crying." I let out a sigh.

"What?!" She freaked out. "Give him the phone!" She yelled.

Then i handed Ryder the phone.

"Mommy i can't see you." Ryder mumbled as he looked at the screen.

"Im sorry papa tell your dumbass father to click FaceTime." She said.

I rolled my eyes and clicked FaceTime and she accepted it.

She turned on her light so Ryder could see her.

"What happened my love?" Vanessa frowned through the phone.

"A scary creature." Ryder whimpered just thinking about it.

"You're going to be okay mijo." Vanessa sighed. "No more creatures okay." She said calmly.

"Oscar. Can you grab his favorite stuffed animal so he can cuddle with it. Also if you want him to fall asleep faster then cuddle with him so he feels safe. It always works." Vanessa said as she looked at me.

"Okay ill try it." I say as i rub the back of my head. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." She muttered before hanging up.

Vanessa's pov

"Wow you look stunning Vanessa." My manager Katie said as she stood behind the photographer watching him take pictures of me.

I just smiled at her as i continued to do several poses in some bikinis for this new clothing line.

"Okay i think thats all of them." Katie clapped her hands together. 

I nodded my head and walked over to the dressing room to change back into my clothes.

"Also dont forget Vanessa you have a beach photoshoot next week. So try you best to maintain your shape." She said before walking off to look at the pictures.