34

Vanessa's pov

After a long ass day of interviewing people for the cooking position i finally decided.

They were going to start tomorrow.

Interviewing was so fucking stressful for me. Mainly because i needed someone who was going to take this shit serious.

I haven't been home all fuckin day because of this.

I felt like crying.

Although i got someone to fill up the spot. Shit was really not doing too well.

We are getting customers but its not enough to keep us going. We needed more. And we need them like yesterday.

"Mama!" My head quickly detached from the desk as i heard Ryder's voice.

"Oh hi babiess." I smiled at both Ryder and Armando as they both walked into the office.

"We miss you back at home." Armando pouted.

"I know bebe... i was going to come home but i got too tired to get up." I laid back in my fancy ass office swivel chair that Javier bought. He wanted one with extra cushion for his "fat ass."

"Come on." Armando picked me up from the chair and over his shoulders. He was so much taller and stronger than me so i wasn't really much of a struggle for him to carry.

"Lets go home." He grabbed Ryder's hand with his free hand.

"Thank you."

"No problem." I heard him chuckle.

"Thank you for being a good husband." I smiled to myself as i fell asleep on the way to the car.

"Wakey wakey." I felt kisses on my face as i woke up in our bed.

I let out a small laugh as he attempted to tickle me to wake up.

"Im up." I jumped out of bed.

"Good. Now come on." Armando practically skipped out the room. I adore him.

I walked out to see Ryder and Armando attempting to make pancake batter.

"Awww whats this?" I grin at Ryder as he mixed the pancake batter exhaustedly.

"Pancakes." He smiled at me.

"Just for you." I smiled up at Armando as he hugged me from behind.

"I love you."

"You guys are so cute." I started to cry.

Then Ryder looked at me worried and started crying.

"Wait no baby dont cry." I laugh as i hugged him. "Nothing is wrong dont cry."

Later that day

"Wait no i hate this one." I pouted.

"Ayyy mija you look fine." My mom rolled her eyes.

"I want this wedding to be perfect. 'fiNe' is not going to cut it." I let out a sigh.

"Okay try the one we both liked. Maybe you'll fall in love with that one."

"Okay." I sigh as i head back into the dressing room.

" I sigh as i head back into the dressing room

"This one is beautiful." My mom started crying.

"Mom why are you crying?" I pouted.

"I think it just hit me that im getting old because you are now getting married and i have two grandkids." She started crying even more.

"Well if it makes you feel better Elaina and Aniyah are probably not getting married for a while." I laugh.

"Yeah and your brother is too much of a pussy to propose to Haley."

"True." I laugh.

"But its okay. One wedding at a time."

I continued to stare at myself in the mirror as i tried to find a way to hate the dress.

"I cant believe you are getting married." My mom smiled.

"I can. I meannn in a weird way i kind of new i was going to be married to this guy." I smiled like crazy.

"Its just crazy how you were with Oscar for 5 years. You guys have a son together. I really thought that was it. And then it wasnt. You met Armando not even a year ago and your getting married. I mean some may say its too fast but i feel like it must have been meant to be. Like he was waiting for you." My mom kept talking and i just nodded my head.

"Like me and your father were together for 20 years and it wasnt meant to be. So i guess time doesnt matter." My mom shrugged.

—spookysblock

I lavaaaaaaa Armando 😭❤️