30

Vanessa's pov

"How's your hand doing?" I smile at Oscar.

"Its fuckin broken." He was all bitter because the doctor told him he had to wear a cast and a sling.

"Awww pobrecito." I pouted.

"Its all your fault that i have to wear this shit." He got all grumpy.

"Nooo its your fault for punching a wall."

"Whatever loser." He stormed out of hospital.

"Are you seriously still mad at me?" I questioned as he just nodded his head.

"For whatttt?"

"You're taking my kid to far away land! What do you mean for what?" He shouted.

"Oh my god we're still on this?" I groan.

"Yes." He shouted.

Unbelievable.

Armando's pov

Armando's pov

"So you're just not going to be in his life at all?" Jenny cried.

"Vanessa and i will come here during holidays and stuff."

"Whatever Armando." She laughed. "Ever since you met Vanessa you haven't made time for your own family." She crossed her arms. "You live in LA and still didn't make time for Malachi. What makes you think it will be any different if you move to Florida?"

"I never saw Malachi because you wouldn't let me. Until now that im getting married you wanna get involved." I chuckled.

"She's gonna play you." Jenny laughed.

"Vanessa?" I shake my head.

"Yeah Vanessa. You think she's gonna wanna stay with your ass?" She had such an ugly laugh. Its not okay.

"You're mad cause i'm happy." I shrugged it off as i held Ryder in my arms.

I just cane to pick up Malachi but noooo Jenny wants to be a whole shit bitch.

"Seriously. She's been with Oscar for like 6 years. They have a son together. They have a long list of memories. They probably still love each other and you're just ruining it. You're gonna tell me that Vanessa is going to pick you over the guy she has been with for longer than you?"

I aint even gonna lie that shit hurt my feelings.

She wasn't the only person who said that.

I hear what people say around Freeridge. Talking about Oscar and Vanessa are meant to be and all that shit.

It fucks with your head.

It makes me feel like i will never amount to anything.

"She is always at his house. They're probably fucking right now and you're dumbass is here watching their kid." She continued to laugh.

I just picked up Malachi with my other arm and walked out.

She continued to yell shit out the door as i out the kids in carseats.

"Are you okay?" Ryder spoke softly when he saw me cry.

"Yeah i'm okay." I smiled at him before getting in the car.

Armando's pov

"Hi bebe."

Ughh just listening to her voice made me feel some type of way.

I was just sitting on the couch watching a movie while Ryder and Malachi took a nap in Ryder's room.

I looked over at Vanessa as she set her purse down on the kitchen counter.

She walked to our room then came back minutes later.

Now she was just wearing my shirt. It fit her like a long ass dress.

I absolutely loved how tiny she was compared to me.

"I missed you." She spoke softly as she crawled onto my lap.

"I missed you too." I smiled as she hugged me.

"How was your day?" She massaged the top of my head.

"It was okay. But it going good now." I kissed her gently.

"Maybe tomorrow if you're not busy we can do something fun with the kids?" She smiled at me.

"I would love that." I held her close.

Then we ended up watching the movie.

—spookysblock

Yall i reallyyy love armando 🤕 poor baby

BIG FACTSSS. They definitely up to something.

This probably annoying but go read my new new book

CONFLICTED.