28

Oscar's pov

"Hey can i talk to you?" Armando looked over at me as i drove around away from the stash house.

"Yeah whats up?" I made a right turn.

"Do you hate me?" He questioned.

"Hate you?" I raise my brow in confusion. "No.. why?"

"Well... i don't know i just thought you would. Ya know... since i'm going to marry your ex girlfriend." He cleared his throat.

"Oh.. yeah.. well no. Im happy for you guys. Like genuinely. Im glad Vanessa has someone like you." I smiled to myself.

"Yeah... Vanessa does love you though." Armando spoke which made my heart beat faster.

"So thank you for not being one of those shitty guys who hate everything she does." Armando sighed.

"Well... we have been through a lot." I honked at the car in front of me who wasn't paying attention.

"Yeah i know... you're like her best friend.. and you've become mine as well." He sighed. "Which is why its gonna be hard for us to leave California."

"What?!" I slammed on the brakes causing us to jerk into our seats.

"Ow." Armando laughed.

"You guys are moving?"

He nodded his head slowly.

"Why? Where to?"

"Florida she was given in offer to live there for work...Wait i'm confused... i thought you knew we were moving away." Armando scratched the back of his head. "I thought Vanessa would've told you by now."

"No. Nobody told me anything." I shook my head as i continued to drive down the street.

"So when were you gonna leave?" I gritted my teeth.

"Right after our wedding. Which is next month..."

I shook my head in disbelief.

2 days later

"Hey." Vanessa busted into my room.

I didn't even glance at her.

"The guys told me you weren't in the mood to talk. Which explains why you wouldn't respond to my calls or texts." She jumped on the edge of the bed and looked at me as i just stared at the wall across from my bed.

"I brought you some panda express... your favorite." She handed me a bag.

"Oscar?" She questioned in her more softer tone. She only spoke like that when she was worried and concerned.

"Whats wrong?" She pouted.

"When the fuck were you gonna tell me you were gonna move to Florida?" I finally looked at her.

She was now silent.

"Armando told you..." she sighed.

"Yeah.. and when were you?" I clench my jaw.

"I was gonna tell you. But i didn't know how. I was scared." She pouted as she sat criss cross applesauce on my bed.

"Scared why?" I yelled.

"Because of this." She threw her hands in the air. "Look it! You're yelling at me already."

"Well yeah! You're barely telling me that you're moving across the United States." I placed my head against the head board.

"I know it sounds bad. But i'm only doing it because it apart of my job. I'm getting paid a lot of money." She pouted.

"And what about Ryder?"

"Well.. i figured it would be best if he stayed with me." She spoke softly.

"And what about me Vanessa?" I raised my voice. "Am i just going to be cut out from his life?"

"I don't know." She looked down at the floor nervously.

"Look.. i get that you're gonna have an amazing life with Armando. Im happy for you. But why does that have to affect me? You're moving my son far from me. So you're just gonna start a new life and just cut me out forever."

"Oscar i never said that." She wiped her eyes with the sleeve of her light gray jacket. "I don't want to cut you out."

"Well you clearly do." I shook my head at her.

"So just do me a favor and leave me alone from now on. I should have Ryder up until you're wedding since i'll never be able to see him ever again after that." I stood up and walked out my room.

"Oscar." She muttered in a distraught tone of voice.

"Have a nice life."

—spookysblock

Lmfaoooo if i was a dog i'd be up to no good

Alsoooo i have a new Oscar book called Traitor! Go read it 🤪