38

The wedding

"I cant believe it." Mama Stella started crying as i finished putting my dress on.

"How do i look?" I question as Elaina finished the touch ups on my hair.

"You look amazing." Maya smiled as she took pictures for me.

"The ceremony is about to start. Are you ready?" Ruby questioned walking in all professional with his head set on.

"Yeah. I think so." I stay still as Trin my makeup artist from my modeling days came in and out last minute touch ups.

"You're all set babe." Trin smiled at me as she clapped her hands together.

"Okay great im nervous again." I laugh to myself as i carried the bottom of my dress as i walked out the room.

"Jamal have the music start now." Ruby spoke into his walkie talkie.

"Now preferably Jamal. The wedding is today not next week." He started arguing.

"Im nervous!" I freaked out.

"Dont worry everything will be fine." Ruby smiled.

"Just think about how great the sex will be once yall tie the knot." One of my Tías mentioned as we got ready for the big entrance.

"I remember when Pedro and i first got married he couldnt wait to ea-"

"OKAYYY THE MUSIC IS STARTING." Ruby interrupted as he started getting the double doors open.

I looked up to see all eyes on me.

I was really fuckin nervous.

But once i saw Armando on the other side i knew everything will be okay in the end. All because im married to him at the end of the day.

I linked arms with Javier since he was the one who was going to give me away.

I mean it was evident why.

My dad wasnt here to do it and i couldnt think of a better father figure than Javier to do the job.

This guy has been in my life for a hot minute.

"You actually pretty." Javier teased as we walked down the aisle.

I couldnt help but smile at the fact that this was real.

I looked up at the altar to see Armando and our sons standing there holding the rings.

We decided not to have bridesmaids or groomsmen. Why? I dont know dont ask.

Once we finished walking down the aisle Javier then gave me away.

My eyes were watery though because Armando was crying.

The fact that he was crying in front of everyone made me so happy that he didn't care.

—spookysblock

Armando & Vanessa Trujillo

Hm.

Never thought id write about a wedding that wasnt for Oscar and Vanessa. Shits crazy.

Also Armando wasnt even supposed to be a permanent character but look at him now...... he stayin so BE LIKE A DECK OF CARDS AND DEAL😤

Im sorry its nighty nite time and my brain aint functioning. Soooooooooo bye

 Soooooooooo bye