15

Vanessa's pov

Armando and i were helping Javier clean the glass that was everywhere. We had Ryder in his office because there was no damage.

"Vanessa!" Oscar yelled as he ran inside.

"Oooooo i need some chips." Javier squealed as Oscar walked in.

He thinks its funny that my baby daddy and boyfriend are in the same room.

It was weird. But it doesnt have to be.

We all good in the hood.

"Are you guys okay?" Oscar freaked out as he looked around for Ryder.

"Hes in the back office. Dont worry we are all fine. Armando saved us. If he didnt pull us back we definitely would've gotten hurt though." I say replaying it in my head.

Im so thankful Ryder wasn't hurt.

"Daddy!" Ryder shouted happily as he jumped into Oscar's arms.

Oscar sighed of relief as he held his son in his arms as tight as he could. "Oh thank the lord." He said as he kissed Ryder's head.

Then he looked at Armando.

"Thank you man." He says and Armando just nodded at him.

"Papi! There was guns and they were loud." Ryder explained and i just let out a sigh.

"It was definitely the Prophets." Sad eyes shook his head as he points out to the green bandana that was laying in the middle of the parking lot.

"Somebody make sure to throw that shit away." Oscar said disgustedly as he handed Ryder to me.

"What we gonna do about it Spooky?" Omar asks as he helps one of the ladies clean up the glass.

"We getting them back." He huffs as Javier hands him a beer.

"Im in." Armando says which had everybody jerkin their heads at him.

Whiplash. Owie.

"In what? You mean you IN the taqueria?" I ask and Armando just shook his head.

Some of the santos just laughed to themselves.

Them Armando turned his backs against them and looked at me.

"You better not get involved into this shit Armando. Are you stupid?" I ask as i glare at him.

"Mamas i have to. What if they killed you or hurt you or Ryder? I gotta do something about this." He said looking down at me. This tall ass mothafucker wants to catch a fade i swearr.

I just shook my head at him and walked away with Ryder.

"Baby where are you going home?" Armando followed me.

"Home and i suggest you do the same." I say as i put Ryder in his carseat.

I handed him his car toys and shut his door.

"You arent seriously that mad are you?" Armando sighed as he pushed his body against mine so i couldn't  move.

He put his hands on my waist and lifted my head so i had to look at him.

"Baby i love you." He said in a soft voice.

"Yeah i love you too." I sigh as he pecks my lips.

"And you can hate me all you want Vanessa. Im not doing this to get into trouble. Im doing this because what they did was dirty. They saw Ryder and they still were shooting. You know why? Probably because he's Oscar's son. If we dont do something about this our little curly headed baby is going to be a walking target. And i know you dont want that." Armando explains and i just shook my head.

"I understand that. I just dont understand why you have to get involved. Oscar has this all under control." I look him in the eyes.

"I have my reasons." Is all he says.

-spookysblock

AIGHT THEN.

Also look at these precious dads

Oh man

Oh man. If you love them both this story is gonna have yall fucked up😭😭