26

Vanessa's pov

"Cesar will be redesigning the whole taqueria so its not old and rusty." I pointed to Cesar since he was in college to be an architect.

"You guys." I pointed at all the Santos plus Armando. "You will be like Handy Manny. You guys are going to help build the interior of the taqueria."

"And you guys." I pointed at Miles, Eli, Jacob and the Cholo lovers. "You guys are going to be the new waitresses."

"Umm since when?" Jacob looked at me funny.

"Since you decided to drop out of college. You need a job since you got a family to support dumbass." I

"You cant talk shit cause you never went." Jacob smirked at me.

"He's got a point." Eli laughed. Since we both lived in San Diego when we were younger he knew i didn't plan on going to college when we graduated high school.

"He's got no point." I shook my head.

"And you." I looked over at Oscar. "You will be the new cook." I smiled.

"Huh?" He looked at me funny.

"I'm sorry but i didn't sign up for this." He laughed.

"Remember that time i did that thing for you?" I looked at him.

"When?" He furrowed his brows.

"All the fucking time." I yell. "Well now its your turn to do me a solid bro." I poke his arm. "Sooo put on your apron and be ready because you are now a cook."

"Fine."

"Yay." I hugged him.

"Okay and you will be talking with Ruby to figure out how you can revamp the menu." I smiled.

"And what do i do?" Javier questioned. "Sit here and do nothing." I smile.

"Ok cool. I do that already." He laughed as he started walking to the office. "You're new co-owner got this under control." I smirked as he stopped.

"Yeah right." He laughed as he opened the office door to see that i redecorated the office and put two desks in there.

"Ah shit." He muttered.

Two weeks later

BUSINESS WAS POPPIN BITCHES.

We didn't think it could happen but it did.

Oscar is really talented in the kitchen.

Everybody loved his cooking so the Taqueria stayed busy.

So now that Javier and i share a taqueria together i was extra busy.

Which has caused problems for Armando and I.

I've never seen him so upset. I understand he's mad that i keep rejecting his plans to go on dates because I'm either busy with modeling or running the taqueria. Or if i got a day off im probably with the cholo lovers or spending time with my family.

 Or if i got a day off im probably with the cholo lovers or spending time with my family

"Vanessa my body hurts can you stop laying on me."

"But i love you." I pouted as i hugged him.

"I love you too." He let out a sigh.

"That didn't sound too convincing." I pouted.

"Well i dont know what you want me to do." He shrugged hopelessly as he just laid in bed trying to watch Rick & Morty.

"Baby stop being upset with me." I kissed his jaw. "I can make it up to you." I pouted.

"Can you go get me the ice cream in the fridge?"

"Will you cuddle with me if i go get it?" I smile at him as he nodded slowly.

I ran to the freezer and grabbed the tub of rocky road and then i grabbed two spoons.

"I'm back." I jumped on the bed next to Armando.

"You're so cute i cant even be mad at you.." He smiled at me.

—spookysblock

HEYYY I GOT A NEW OSCAR DIAZ BOOK CALLED ENLIGHTEN! Go read it peeps