29

Oscar's pov

"C'mon man don't you think that was dramatic?" Cesar looked up at me.

"Dont call me dramatic." I glared at him.

"Okay my bad." He put his hands up in defense.

"She gonna leave with my kid." I shake my head as i  stood up and kicked the crate i was sitting on.

"Oscar stop." Cesar stood up.

"I did everything to try and be apart of Ryder's life and she wants me to be cut out." I stormed into my room.

"Oscar chill out bro." Cesar followed me. "She doesn't want you cut out from Ryder or her life."

"Then why is she leaving?" I shout as i grabbed the frame of her and i and chuckled it at the end of the hallway.

Unfortunately Martín's dumbass was happened to walk out the bathroom which was at the end of the hallway.

He was quick to avoid getting hit by the glass frame.

"Damn what the fuck did i do?" Martín's eyes went big.

"Vanessa said it was the only place offering her a modeling job." Cesar answered as i continued to storm off. This time i was going to the backyard.

"I call bullshit." I spun around to look at Cesar who apparently is the fucking messenger.

"Vanessa is a gorgeous ass girl. You really think no companies here in LA want to give her jobs?"

"I dont know Oscar. Do i look like i work for a modeling agency?" Cesar groaned.

"I'm not stupid!" I gritted my teeth. "She doesn't want me in her life!" I ended up punching the hard ass wall. Didn't hurt at all. I punched it again.

"Spooky!" Vincent ran over to me and now Cesar and Vincent were trying to stop me.

Next day

I didn't want to be here. But i was only here for Javier and the sake of the taqueria.

I was not here for Vanessa.

My hand hurt like a fucking bitch. It was my cooking hand too. So i played myself.

"Hey Oscar." Javier walked up to me. "What happened to your hand? You get in a fight with a paper shredder?" Javier  chuckled to himself.

I laughed it off and looked at my hand. It was wrapped up in bandages because i wasnt in the mood to deal with Dr Oz, Dr Phil, or Dr Pimple popper.

"I had a small incident." I shrugged as i served a plate.

"Sorry i'm late." We both turned to see Vanessa rushing into the kitchen. "Ryder was giving me a hard time this morning and didn't want to go to school." She sighed.

"Excuses don't make you on time." Javier picked on her as he walked away.

Now it was just Vanessa and i.

Together.

All

Alone

In

The

Kitchen

By ourselves

I cleared my throat.

This is awkward.

I glanced over to see her standing on the cutting counter.

I analyzed how she was cutting the limes. "Stop." I yell causing her to jump.

I knew she was gonna cut herself.

I walked over to her side and grabbed the knife.

"You and knives aren't friends." I shook my head and chuckled as i cut them into slices.

"Neither are we." I heard her sad little sigh.

I just stayed silent and continued to cut the limes.

"What happened to your hand?" She grabbed ahold of my wrist.

"Dont worry about it." I pulled away from her.

"Well im gonna worry. This shit looks infected." She glared at me. "Did you punch a wall? Again." She muttered.

I stayed silent and glared at her.

"Come on." She pulled my arm.

"I hate it here. Let's go." I stood up from the chair.

"Oscar! What if your hand is broken?" She shot me a death glare.

"It doesn't even hurt." I scoffed.

Bitch its throbbin.

"Oscar Diaz." The nurse called my name.

"Wait you comin too?" I look over at Vanessa.

"Yeah now come on pussy."

-spookysblock

Lmaoo oscar with his broken hand