25

Vanessa's pov

"We're getting married." He cheered as he hugged me so damn tight.

"I knowww." I started jumping up and down all excited and shit.

"Babyyy." He kissed my cheek.

"Yes?"

"Lets spend the day together. Im free today and Jenny has Malachi this week. Also Oscar has Ryder this week so we both are free." Armando grinned at me.

AH FUck.

"Aww baby." I pouted. "I really want to but Javier needs me right now." I pouted as i finished putting my shoes on.

"What why? Whats happening?" He looked at me.

"He might lose the taqueria."

"How? I thought he had the most poppin business in Freeridge?"

"He does.. sorta. But some new taqueria opened down the street from Javier's so everyone is going there."

"My life is ruined." Javier sobbed.

"No its not." I let out a sigh.

"Vanessa! Look around! There are no customers!" He whined.

"Well i don't know about you but i wouldn't wanna come here if the owner was lying on the floor crying." I cross my arms.

"Get your ass up."

"I blame you all!" Javier cried as i dragged him off the floor.

"Who's all? I'm the only one here." I laugh.

"You, Maya, Miles, and Eli. You traitors left me even my cook Joseph quit. So now i have useless workers." He cried.

"Then hire good people dumbass."

"Whats the point? Its not like i have money to pay them anyways." He cried even louder.

"Javier." I smacked his arm which caused him to stop crying.

"Ow bitch that fuckin hurt." He rubbed his arm.

"If i was the one crying like a weak bitch you woulda done the same." I rolled my eyes.

"Now lets go." I grab my keys.

"Where we goin?"

"To spy on the competition." I smirk at him.

"Javier stop!" I shake my head in embarrassment.

We were currently in front of the new Taqueria called La Cocina.

"You look really stupid with the binoculars." I roll my eyes at Javier as he focused his binoculars on me.

"Keep talking with those messy ass eyebrows." He put his attention back on the windows of the taqueria.

"You're so mean." I pulled down the mirror to examine my makeup.

"Have you met me?" He laughed.

"Is my wife in there?" He questioned as he looked even closer

"No offense but i can see why people dont wanna go to your taqueria. The owner is a mean piece of shit that won't go down the toilet. It just floats." I huff.

"Can you please just shut up?" He gave me a look.

"Just face it! Javier's taqueria is done for." He let out a sigh as he threw the binoculars in the back seat.

I just gave him a look.

Then i pulled out my phone to make a call.

"Who are you calling?" He questioned.

"Sooooo why am i here?" Oscar scratched the back of his head confused along with a few of the Santos and Armando. Javier sat next to him confused as well.

"Yeah why are we here?" Jacob questioned.

Then i had the biggest smile once i noticed Miles, Eli and the Cholo lovers walk in.

I was setting up a meeting in the taqueria.

"Okay so you guys must be wondering why you are here."

"Yes thats exactly what we are wondering dumbass." Jacob rolled his eyes causing Oscar to hit him in the back of the head.

"Okay so i have a plan." I jumped up and down dull of excitement. I was like a firework on 4th of July. AMURICA.

I pulled out a trifold with my plan.

"Everyone here knows that Javier's taqueria is our go to spot right?" I questioned.

"Yeah this is where Vincent and i first met." Alisha blushed.

"Wait really?" Vincent looked at her confused causing him to get hit in the arm by his girl. "Yes puto."

"Okay well this was my first job in Freeridge. This place means a lot to me." I smiled thinking of all those times. Wait.

"Soooooo we cannot lose it. Especially not cause the new competition down the street. So we need to make this place 100 times better than La Cocina."

"Okay? So what are we gonna do?" They all looked at me so confused.

Thats when Ruby and Cesar walked in. "Lets get workin bitches!" Ruby yelled.

—spookysblock

AHHHHH YALL I CANTTT

IM EXCITEDDDD FOR THISS