17

Next day
Oscar's pov

"Okay so how does coming in loud make it a good plan?" Vincent questioned Armando who had a full on white board and expo markers to draw out his plan.

"Yeah homie you sure about that?" Omar asks.

"They would never expect it. They probably think you guys are just gonna and be stealth about it. So it will catch then off guard if we just show up and shoot it up." He explains.

I just shrugged.

"I mean cuchillos approved it so i guess we can." I said and the guys just grinned evilly.

This wont end well.

"Kill whoever you can." I say as i grab my gun.

"We all ready?" I ask.

"Aight lets go." I say as we all jump out the van and run towards the main prophet house.

Martín kicked open the front door and we all barged in to see the prophets all hanging in their.

Then bam. Before they could pull anything we started shooting left and right.

Some of them were coming downstairs shooting so i ducked behind the couch and started shooting upstairs.

I shot them both and Armando and i both ran upstairs to see who was hiding.

There was two ways to go so i looked both ways but was caught off guard by a prophets about to shoot me before Armando shot him for me.

Damn he just saved my life.

We checked all the rooms. "Clear." I shout as we ran back down.

"Back in the van!" I shout as all the guys storm out the house.

Then i noticed Sad eyes limping.

"Pinche puto got me man." He groaned as i helped him out the house.

"I got you homie." I say as i help him in the van. Then once we all got in we sped off.

Armando's pov

"Babe be gentle." I pout as Vanessa glared at me.

"I told you that you were gonna get hurt. You didnt listen. So why should i listen to you?" She questioned as she put a paw patrol band aid on my cut.

I dont even remember getting cut.

I just smiled at Vanessa as she examined my body for any more wounds.

"Okay i think you are good now." She says putting the first aid away.

I just nodded and watched as Ryder ran around the condo.

"Bebe stop running. You are gonna get hurt." Vanessa sighed as she chased after him.

I just laughed at how slow Vanessa was.

She stopped and glared at me. "It aint funny." She said starting to chase after me.

"Slow ass." I laugh as i run from her.

Vanessa's pov

"I think its best if we just keep Ryder at your place for a while. After what we did prophets aint gonna be hapoy. Cant risk anything happening to my little homie. Not again." Oscar says through the phone.

I just smiled as i look at Ryder and Armando on the bed sleeping.

"Yeah okay. Tell me if you need anything. You know im here." I say as i clean up Ryder's room.

"Will do."

"And Oscar. Do me a favor and stay safe fool. I don't know how Ryder would react if you were gone." I sigh as i come across a picture of me, Oscar and Ryder at the park.

"You sure you talking about just Ryder?" Oscar laughed a little.

I just smiles and rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah whatever. Good night dumbass." I laughed.

Oscar's pov

"Good night fool." I say back before hanging up.

Then i just went back to my room where Valentina was sleeping.

"Ready to sleep baby?" She smiled.

"Yeah." I grin as i join her

-spookysblock

Dude i have so much mixed emotions on how i feel about this.

Like VANESSA AND OSCAR ARENTS TOGETHER.

And i love Armando and Vanessa.

Its weird.

But i love it.

And its gonna get crazier.