32

Vanessa's pov

"I'm going to miss it here." I sniffled as i watched the movers pack all the boxes in the condo and take them down to the uhaul.

"Its okay bebe. Don't cry." Armando wrapped his arms around me. "Maybe this is for the better."

"Not really." I pouted.

Unfortunately the deal with one of the modeling agencies didn't work out very well. They wanted me to do more than just model clothings and i wasn't about it. So they got mad and fired me. So now im getting kicked out of the condo.  Also we aint going to move to Florida anymore.

So my manager Daniel is trying to look for a better modeling contract so im not a broke bitch.

"It will be fine bebe." Armando kissed me gently as i continued to frown.

"The stuff is loaded so lets go." He picked up Ryder and grabbed my hand with the other.

"Okay." I let out a sigh as we walked out the empty condo.

"We're here." Armando cheered as he parked the car in the driveway.

I stepped out the car and let out a sigh.

"Ayeeee its the new neighbors. Welcome to our barrio putos." Martín chuckled as he stood up from his crate.

"Hi martín." I laughed at him as i let Ryder out the car. Then he ran straight towards Oscar who put his cigarette away.

"Hi papas." Oscar cheered as he picked him up.

"Hi homie." Ryder giggled as he gave Oscar a fist bump.

At least Ryder was excited to live right next door to his dad.

"You guys need help." Sad Eyes questioned as Armando opened the back of the uhaul.

"Yes please." I smile at him as i watch all the guys help put the stuff into our new house.

"Hey neighbor." Oscar grinned at me as he set Ryder down so he could inspect our 'apple tree.' (Do yall remember that or nah?)

"Hi Oscar." I shake my head and laugh.

"Sooo how does it feel to be back?" He smiled.

"Ehhh.. its gonna be a lot easier to take care of Ryder but i miss my condo." I pouted.

"Fuck those assholes." Oscar shook his head.

"Yeah i knoww." I sighed. "Well at least we are staying in Freeridge." I shrugged.

"Sooo what are you going to do now?" Oscar cleared his throat.

"Probably start working on my body and the taqueria." He just nodded his head and watched as Ryder ran around the front yard.

—spookysblock

Bruh i bought these and they still havent came:/