19

Vanessa's pov

After we dried up and changed clothes which weirdly enough i still had some clothes i forgot when i left.

Ryder was now taking a nap and Oscar and i were gonna eat his world famous ceviche.

We sat at the kitchen table. He was eating but i just couldn't.

There was something i needed to tell him.

"Whats wrong? You dont like it?" Oscar pouted.

"No! I love it. Its just." I sighed as i looked down at my lap.

"Whats wrong?" He looked at me concerned.

"Theres something i haven't told you." I pouted.

"Okay so tell me."

I tried to say this in the best way possible. But that just cant happen.

"Before we split up.... before i found out you cheated..." i spoke softly.

Every time i think about it i cry.

"Vanessa. I know we aint together. But im your homie you can tell me anything. Whats wrong?" He sighed.

"I was pregnant." I said slowly as i looked as his face changed.

"W-what?" He muttered confused.

"I wanted to tell you but then i found out about Valentina and i was upset." I shook my head.

"Vanessa..." he muttered.

"I stressed you out didn't i? Is that how you lost the baby?" He asked me as i just nodded a little. He held in his cry then he banged his hand on the table.

"Oscar." I cried.

"Why didnt you tell me?!" He yelled as tears ran down his face.

"I wanted to! I tried! But when you confessed to cheating on me i thought that meant you didn't want another baby with me." I frowned as i tried to get some air.

He just shook his head.

"So i thought i would just keep it a secret. But then i lost her." I said as i slowly began to sob.

"It was a girl?" He said slowly. This definitely broke his heart.

When we were together he dreamt of having a daughter.

I nodded my head slowly. Then i stood up to walk over to the bathroom.

Then Oscar pulled me back from going into the bathroom.

I turned to look at him as he just teared up even more from looking in his eyes.

"Im so sorry what i did. And no apology could make up for my mistakes. But im so sorry i let you go through that by yourself." He cried as he hugged me tight.

Now we were hugging and crying into each others arms.

Then Oscar kissed my forehead.

"From now on.. i'll never hurt you ever again. As long as i live." He says and i just kept crying into his chest.

"Spooky! Im home." We heard the front door.

Then we ket go of each other and wiped our tears.

"Oh hi." Valentina eyed me up and down as i gathered my stuff.

"Im gonna go. I have a long day tomorrow." I sniffle as i carry Ryder.

I walked over to Oscar so he could say bye to Ryder.

"Bye mijo." He said as he kissed his forehead.

"Be safe." Oscar says as we walk out.

Oscar's pov

"What were yall crying about?" Valentina asks as i cleaned up the kitchen table.

"Nothing." I mutter as i continue to clean.

Then i felt her hug me. Which made me stop.

"Oscar?" She asks.

Then she sat me down at the kitchen table.

"Vanessa just told me that we were gonna have another baby when we were together. But she had a miscarriage all because of me." I sighed.

"Aw im sorry baby." Valentina pouted. "Well at least you dont have to deal with another kid." She smiled.

Bitch....

"Excuse me?" I shot her a look as i stood up.

"What?" She looked at me worried.

"Did you really just fucking say that?" I shouted as i stormed off into my room.

I grabbed a bag and grabbed her stuff and shoved it in the bag.

"I was kidding. I didnt mean it like that." She sighed.

"No! You werent kidding. And either way it fucking disgusting. How dare you fucking take it as a joke." I yelled in her face as i handed her the bag.

"If you know whats best for you then you would leave Freeridge. Like now." I glared at her.

"I know you dont mean that." She cried.

"You dont know shit. Fuck outta my city." I ordered and thats exactly what she did.

She left.

-spookysblock

AWW MANNNN😭