33

Vanessa's pov

"Mommy!" Ryder yelled as he ran out the front door.

"Bebe i better go." I let out a sigh as Armando struggled to dress Malachi.

"Okay have fun." Armando stopped and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Theres nothing fun about working with Javier." I laugh.

"I love you. Be safe." He muttered as he smacked my ass as i walked out.

I just smiled to myself as i grabbed my purse and walked outside to see Ryder playing in Oscar's front yard.

"What are you guys doing?" I raise my brow at Oscar and Ryder.

"We need to water the tree mommy!" Ryder explained as he watched Oscar hose down the "tree."

"Ohh okay papas. Let daddy do it. You need to go to school." I grabbed his hand and took him to the car.

"Bye losers." Oscar yelled out as he continued to water the apple tree.

"Are you ready to learn?" I questioned Ryder as he didnt respond.

"Baby... are you okay?" I looked in the rear view mirror as i started driving to the school.

"I dont wanna go." He pouted.

"But why not?" I started pouting as well.

"Becauseeee... they are mean to me."

"Who's mean to you?" I parked the car on the side of the road and looked in the back seat.

"Are the kids still mean to you bebe?" I felt my blood start to boil.

"Yes and the teacher." He folded his arms.

"You can take a break." Armando told his client as he walked away. "Bebe what are you talking about?" He followed me to the more secluded area of the gym.

"I took him out the  school." I shrugged as i held Ryder in my arms as he rested his head in the crook of my beck.

"Like you took him out? Like he doesn't go to school anymore."

"Yup." I nodded my head.

"Why did you do that?" He scratched the back of his head.

"Because i'm not letting no bitch treat my kid badly. Who the fuck does she think she is?" I started to tear up.

"Bebe dont cry." He pulled me in. He was a little sweaty but i still love him.

"I'm so pissed. How could i let my kid go to school everyday even though he's getting bullied. I feel like i let him down." I wiped my tears.

"No you didn't Vanessa. We'll just find a new school." He rubbed my back.

"No fuck everyone. Im homeschooling him." I held onto Ryder even tighter.

"Bebe... you cant do that. You know you're too busy for that."

"I know." I let out a sigh.

"What about we just find a better school that we know will treat him right?"

"I guess.. but if my baby gets bullied again im kicking someones ass." I sniffle.

Later that day

"Hey. I made you guys some food."

"Ooo squid.. yum." I say sarcastically as i looked down at the plate Oscar handed me.

"Yeah i knew you wouldn't like squid so i made you chicken soup." 

"Thanks fool." I grin as i set the food on the table.

"Wheres Armando?"

"Training at the gym.. then he's picking up Malachi from Jenny's after."

"Fun."

"Yes very fun." I laugh.

"Well umm... i just came to ask about the taqueria."

"Yeah whats up? You wanna quit?" I started panicking.

I completely forgot i had work today. Fuck. My.
Life.

"No no. I wanna help the business succeed. Its just that... i can't do all the cooking by myself." He frowned.

"I thought i told Ruby to work with you."

"He cant cook for shit." Oscar groaned.

I let out a laugh..

"Okay then um... i'll find someone then."

—spookysblock

Ehh kinda a filler chapter

Next one is juicy i swear

What she meant to say was

What she meant to say was... 15 years ago his dad hit the wrong thing hahahahah🤪🤪🤪