04

Vanessa's pov

The next day i went back to the gym.

I was really trying to get back into shape.

I felt like i was dying.

After i was done i went back home and showered.

Then i got a knock on the door.

"Yes?" I glare at Oscar as he just smiles at me.

"You ready?" He asks.

"For?" I look at him then start walking back to my room to brush my hair.

Oscar closed the door and followed me into my room and sat on my bed.

"We used to have some fun times in this bedroom." Oscar smirked.

"Oscar why the fuck are you here?" I groan.

"Im here cause we both agreed to go to Ryder's teachers conference today." He said and i freaked out.

"Oh shit thats today?" I say as i quickly brushed my hair. Thankfully i already finished doing my makeup.

"Damnn you forgot." He laughed. "Whos the bad parent now?" He laughs.

"Its still the bald asshole who cheated on the mom front of their son." I smiled as Oscar rolled his eyes.

"You ever gonna let that go?" He frowns.

"Oh yeah let me just do that." I say sarcastically as i turn up the volume on my speakers so i could ignore him.

Once i was finished getting ready i just looked in the mirror and checked myself out.

Then i started dancing in the mirror and i started to shake my ass.

"Ayeeee! Okay bitch." I said to myself as i was twerking.

"You coulda had all this." I said purposely shaking my ass in front of Oscar. "But you play too much." I say as i turn off the music.

"Now lets go cheater." I laugh as i grab my purse and walk outside into Oscar's impala.

"You are so mean to me." Oscar fake pouts.

"Oh you wanna talk about mean?" I laugh at him.

"Cállate!" Oscar groaned as we got in his car so we could go to Ryder's elementary school.

"Can we at least just pretend to love each other in front of Ryder? I dont want him to see us like this." Oscar sighs.

"Im not an actress." I look at Oscar as he just rolled his eyes.

"Good you're too ugly to be on tv." Oscar said as he started to drive.

I quickly got offended and smacked Oscar's arm.

"Im not ugly you're ugly!" I yell back as Oscar just smiled.

"You are so cute when you yell." He said.