36

Vanessa's pov

"Baby we don't even know the gender." I laugh at Armando as he looked through the racks of girl  clothes.

"I have a feeling." He smiled.

"Mhm." I laugh as i watched over Malachi and Ryder who were currently running around the store.

"Babies come here." I called out but they ignored me. They were too busy playing with toys they found.

We were trying to get them matching outfits because i insisted we had a family photoshoot before Armando leaves. Which im still very much upset about.

"I'll go get them. You stay here." I watched as he chased after them.

I let out a small laugh as Armando ran around the entire store. He let out a chuckle as Malachi squealed once he got captured by his father.

He was wrapped up in his right arm while Ryder was easily picked up with his left. Wow.

I continued to look at the clothes as the boys played around in the store. This wasn't even pissing off the sales clerk. If anything she was checking out my man. Shit i would too.

"I would like to get these please." I smiled at the stunned lady as i plopped down a bunch of clothes for the boys.

She nodded her head as she scanned all of them.

"Hey babe let me pay." Armando walked over with the kids over his shoulders.

"No its okay i got it." I smiled at him as i insert my card.

I grabbed the bag and followed the boys around the mall.

"What about the name Jade?" I suggested as Armando shrugged.

"Its cute but it doesn't feel like the one. You know?" He explained as he rubbed my small bump gently.

"What if its a boy? Lets be prepared."

"How about..... Andrew?" He suggested.

"I think i dated an Andrew back in high school." 

"Okay scratch that shit." He chuckled as he shook his head.

I let out a laugh as i kissed the top of his head.

"I'm so happy we are starting a family." He mumbled softly.

"Well we have a family. Its just growing. Fast." I smiled.

"How many more kids should we have?" He questioned as he sat up to kiss my cheek.

"After this little bebe comes out maybe we should have another one." I smirked at Armando.

"Damnnn four kids? You sure about that?" He smiled.

"Yessss. I want the number to be even." I laughed. "Why do you think my mom had Aniyah? She hates odd number."

"You're gonna have to get a mom van." He joked as he wrapped his arms around me in a comforting way.

"Oh no." I laugh.

"Im trying to imagine us with four kids." He chuckled. "Im scared because i can kind of see us having four."

Then i started crying.

"What happened?! Did i hurt you?" Armando freaked out as he let go of me.

"No." I let out a small laugh as i wiped my tears.

"I just- im really fucking happy." I felt Armando kneel down on his knees. Even with me sitting on the couch and Armando on his knees he still was taller.

"I'm happy to baby." He rubbed my thighs as he kissed me gently.

I was really scared that this happiness was going to be torn up and burned into pieces later on.

But i need to learn how to live in the moment and appreciate it.

—spookysblock

Click it or ticket

Click it or ticket