49

Oscar's pov

I heard a whole commotion happening at Vanessa's place.

I made my way over to go check on them.

The front door was open. So i invited myself in.

"Hey homie. You good?" I clear my throat as he shook his head.

"No." He sniffled.

"Whats going on?" I shut the front door. "Where's Vanessa?"

"Man i think i fucked things up for us." He sobbed into his hands.

"What happened?" I sat down in a chair next to him.

"I asked her if you guys hooked up while i was gone." He shook his head.

"Homie..." i let out a sigh. "We didn't."

"I know. I just always think the worst." He sniffled.

"Why?"

"Because i'm not used to people staying loyal to me." He shrugged.

"Look homie." I patted his back for reassurance.

"I've known and been with Vanessa for about 6 years. And yeah i know you must feel there's unfinished business but if there's something i know about Vanessa...." Armando looked up at me.

"Its that no matter how many year we were together.. not once has she looked at me the way she looks at you. Vanessa is so in love with you." I explain to him.

"I don't know why i let Jenny get into my head." He shook his head disappointedly.

"Its not that Vanessa and i weren't over each other. Its just that Jenny isn't over you."

He nodded his head.

"I feel so ashamed for even questioning Vanessa's loyalty. I really believed that you guys were so in love that i was about to reenlist." He pouted.

"Homie. Vanessa was a mess the first time you left. Dont do that to her. Or Vienna. Or Malachi. Even Ryder gets sad when you're gone." I pouted.

"You're right."

"So go." I stood up.

"Huh?" He looked at me confused.

"No don't go back to the army. Go back to Vanessa. She wants you."

"You're right. I should go get her. Thank you homie." He pulled me in for a hug before leaving.

I let out a sigh as i made my way back home. Next door.

It wasn't a lie. Nothing was going on between Vanessa and I. But that doesn't mean i'm not in love.

If i could go back and fix my mistakes i would. Im a fool for even cheating on Vanessa.

I could try and win her back.

But i knew.... she deserves someone good.

Armando.

I watched through the living room window as they kissed in the drive way of her mom's house.

I felt the tears fall down my cheek. I knew this day would come. I knew she'd be happy and live her best life. But i also knew it wasn't going to be with me.

As much as i hate to admit it.

She was a big part of my life.

But she won't be anymore.

I just hope one day i'll be able to move on.

—spookysblock

I AM SO FUCKING SAD WTF