37

Armando's pov

Armando's pov

"You are way too hard on yourself." I looked to see Vanessa entering the house with food.

"I need to be in shape before i leave bebe." I grunt as i finish my last set of pull-ups.

"I know. I just dont..."

I turned and looked at Vanessa as she leaned against the counter.

"Bebe dont." I looked at her as she turned away.

"Nooooooooo." I let go of the pull up bars. "Baby." I freak out as i she started bawling her eyes out.

"I cant believe you are about to leave." She sniffled.

"Mamas stop." I scooped her up and carried her to the couch.

"Can i come with you?" She pouted at me as i wiped her watered down mascara.

"Baby you know you have to stay here." I kissed her gently.

She didn't say anything other than sit there and hold me tighter.

"Just focus on our little baby." I rubbed her stomach.

"After the wedding maybe we can have a gender reveal." She suggested.

"I would love that. So i can finally prove to you that its a girl." I chuckled.

"Okay." She smiled as she stood up.

"I need to stop by the taqueria and have the new cook sign some papers and give them a tour of the place. But when i come back Ruby says he wants to discuss the seating arrangements." I watched as she grabbed a small compact mirror to fix her makeup.

"Oh okay." I nodded.

"How much of your family is coming?" I questioned.

"Oh no we got that part figured out." I watched as she grabbed her purse. "We just need to figure out the tables for your side of the family."

"Oh." I looked at the ground then back at her. "You dont gotta do that."

"Why?" She raised a brow.

"Im not inviting them."

"Baby." She let out a sigh as she sat next to me.

"They wouldn't show up anyways. So im just saving paper." I shrugged as i ignored it.

"Baby your getting married. Thats a big deal. Dont you want your family to be there at least." I pouted.