31

Vanessa's pov

I spent the last couple of days with Armando.

I've been happy.

I felt like we had no time for each other and i want that to change. So we made it a plan to have at least two days in the week dedicated to each other.

He's been super clingy lately. I absolutely loved it. He was my baby and that was it.

Today we spent the day at home painting with the kids.

"Mijo how did you get paint in your hair?" I laugh at Ryder who was all messed up.

"Like this." Armando mumbled as he took his finger that had red paint and poked strands of my hair with it.

"Armando." I whined like a little bitch as he laughed his ass off.

I cleaned off Ryder's face and hands and set him back down.

"Armando dont start with me! We cant fuck up this condo!" I let out a sigh as he ran around the house.

Then i looked over to see Malachi with paint all over his hands and clothes.

"Aww babyy." I forgot about Armando and quickly went to clean him up.

"You are just like your daddy." I spoke in a baby voice.

Malachi gave me a smile and clapped his hands together causing paint to splatter.

Armando came over to us and handed me baby wipes to clean off his hands.

"I cant wait until we have a baby together." Armando hugged me from behind.

"Well i can." I joked as i looked at the dining area where we were painting.

It was soo messy. I'm never painting again.

"Liar. You want a baby."

"I do.. but we can wait." I smiled up at Armando as he kissed the sides of my face.

"We can take all the time you need. Just so you know im ready whenever." He chuckled as he went to the table to clean up the paint.

I smiled as i watched Ryder attempt to jump on Armando's back.

"Imm Batman!" He shouted.

"Oh no! You got me." Armando's A1 acting skills came in.

Then i just watched them as they tickled each other on the floor.

"Now you're all clean." I picked up Malachi and carried him over to the boys.

Now they both started tickling Malachi.

This was my life.

Spending my weekend at home as my soon to be husband played with our kids.

I loved it.

—spookysblock

This really gets me emotional

This really gets me emotional. :( i love doggies so much ughhhh

Alsoooo

ADOPT DONT SHOP:)❤️