09

Oscar's pov

"Baby are you seriously mad at me?" Valentina frowned as she sat on my lap.

"Yes." I say as i blew smoke in her face.

"Why?" She pouted.

"Because you bitched about how my son was crying. You dont give a fuck about him and it shows." I laughed as i pushed her off my lap as i got up.

"Im sorry. Im not used to kids." She shrugged as she followed me outside.

"Well if you wanna be with me then you gotta start getting used to it because he's always my first priority." I say as i sit in my chair.

"Im going home." She groaned as she stormed off to a few streets down. Bye bitch.

Vanessa's pov

"Shit im late." I said as i ran to the elevator.

"Good morning." I jumped and looked to see Armando  standing next to me.

"Shit sorry didnt mean to scare you." He smiles as the elevator closed.

Armando^

Armando^

"Where are you headed so early?" I questioned him as i put on my lip gloss.

"The gym." He said as i felt us go down.

"Again? Why so early?"

"I got a training session." He says as he looked down at me. "Im a personal trainer."

"Ohhh." I say as i looked at him.

"What about you? Where you headed?" He asks as the door opened.

"I have to go pick up my son from his dad's house." I smile as he looked surprised.

"You have a kid?" He smiled.

"Yeah. Maybe you'll see him later. Im gonna be at the gym at like 5."

"Aight bet. See you at 5." Armando smirks as we go our different ways.

I parked my car in front of Oscar's house and i could already hear the santos calling out my name.

"Wassup hollywood?" Vincent smiles as he pulled me in for a hug.