16

Armando's pov

After Vanessa and Ryder drove off Oscar and the rest of the Santos came out of the taqueria.

"Lets head back to the crib and figure out what we gonna do." Oscar informs me and i nod as i get in my car. "I'll meet ya there."

Once we got there we just sat in his living room and thought of ways to get revenge the smart way.

"What if we just kidnap one of the prophets kids?" Martín shrugged and everyone quickly rejected his idea.

"Leave the kids out of this." Oscar says and i agreed with him.

"Wait. I think i got an idea." I say and everyone just looked at me.

Vanessa's pov

It was 1 in the morning and i was sitting on the couch waiting for Armando to show up.

Then i heard footsteps in the hallway outside and i knew it was him.

I sat up from the couch and looked at him as he closed the door behind him.

"Whats this?" He asks as he gestured to his suitcases by the front door.

After a month of dating he moved in with me because his lease was gonna be up and i didnt want him to move somewhere else.

"Your stuff.." i cleared my throat as i stood up.

"You really want me to leave?" He questions and i didnt answer.

He then walked closer to me and had me look him in his eyes. "Do you want me to leave?" He questions again.

"No." I pouted. "I dont want you to leave but i fell in love with you because you wanted to change and be a better person. And look what you're doing. You are getting involved into gang shit." I cross my arms as i sit back down.

He sat next to me.

"Baby." He sighs as he pulled me closer to him.

"What?" I pout.

"Remember how i told you about how my sister Josephine was killed by a drive by?" He asks softly as  he rubbed the back of my hand.

I just nodded my head at him.

"It was the prophets." He sighs. "They killed her."

Oh.

I got a lot of questions now.

"So when i saw them shooting i knew that i couldn't met them take you or Ryder. Which is why i need to help get revenge. For Josephine. For Ryder. For you." He explains.

"You said your family was in a gang. What gang?" I ask.

"Santos.."

"Wait." I sat up.

"So who were you related to?" I question.

"Well. My parents are dead now. My brother was shot a year after i was cut off from the family."

"So you arent related to any of the Santos?" I question.

"I might be. But i dont think they remember me." He shrugs.

I just nodded my head.

Then it became silent.

"For Josephine." I say and he looked up at me. "You are only going to be involved this one time. After that no more." I poke his chest as he nodded.

"Okay." He sighs of relief as he held me close.

"Come on. You need a shower." I say crinkling my nose as i stood up.

I turned on the shower and this guy was already undressed.

"Armando." I squeal as i feel him press against me.

"What? I aint doing anything." He laughs as he takes off my shirt.

"But now you stink so shower with me." He says as he gets me naked.

Oh god.

"Okay the water is warm." I say as i get in.

He also got in.

I wet my whole body and then switched with Armando.

"Its late go to bed." Armando instructed.

"No." I say being hard headed as i sat on top of him. Keep in mind we were both naked.

He let out a small groan.

"Vanessa. You have a photoshoot tomorrow stop." He says as he puts his hands on my waist.

"Its okay. I got time." I smirk as i felt him get hard.

Now Armando sat up and leaned against the head board.

"I love you." He says as he slowly inserts himself.

"I love you more." I bit my lip as i felt him inside.

-spookysblock

I already know someone is gonna say something about  there being no condom heheh