14

Oscar's pov

"If i find out you are hitting my son im just letting you know now im not saving you from the ass beating you'll get from Vanessa and the other cholas." I say as i took another hit from my blunt.

The cholas were all in love with Ryder. They protected him and took care of him since Vanessa left. They were also pissed off that I cheated on Vanessa. They will never let it go.

"Babe im not." She whined as she sucked me off.

Damn she cant even give good head.

"Aight i gotta go." I get up and fix myself. Shit wasnt even worth finishing.

"Where you going?" She asks.

"Got shit to do." I say as i leave the house.

"Took you long enough." Vanessa rolled her eyes as flipped through the menu.

"Yeah yeah. Wheres your novio?" I laugh.

"He has work." She says. "Oooo they have waffles." She smiled.

I just nodded. Good. Im not tryna third wheel.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" She asks after we ordered our breakfast.

Im the one who orchestrated this meeting because we clearly had hella shit to discuss but shes always busy so we had to do it early in the morning.

"I wanted to talk about you and Ryder."

"What about me and Ryder?" She raises her brow.

"Are you guys safe in your apartment?" I question as she nods.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Oscar. Its not like we are alone. Armando is with us 99% of the time."

"Speaking of Armando. Is he treating you right?" I ask as i take a sip of my coffee.

This shit needs hella sugar.

I ripped open sugar packets as she talked.

"Yes Armando is treating me right. Thanks for the concern."

Then i let out a sigh as i stir my cup.

"Look i know i fucked up. I cheated and i not only lost you as a wife but i lost you as a best friend. And i dont wanna intrude on what you got going on because i have no right but i miss you being in my life Vanessa." I frowned.

She let out a small sigh. "I miss being around you too Oscar. You were fun to be around."

"Then let's not let that energy die." I say and she nods.

"I'll be friends with you as long as you promise to not flirt with me and you respect Armando and our relationship." She explains and i nod my head.

"Deal."

Armando's pov

"Hey mamas i just got off work so ima go pick up Ryder for you." I say through the phone.

"Okay baby. Im at the store right now but lets meet up at Javier's i promised Ryder we would get tacos." She says in her voice that im so in love with.

"Okay be safe." I say before hanging up.

Then i walked out to the  elementary school and picked up Ryder.

"Hi Mando!" Ryder jumped into my arms.

"Wasup little man." I smile as carry him to my car.

Then we drove off all the way to Freeridge side to meet up with Vanessa.

When i arrived she was already there so I just parked and got out.

Then Vanessa got out her car.

"Hi baby." She smiles as she pulled me into a hug and kiss.

Then i let Ryder out his car seat.

Then as we were walking through the parking lot i heard a tire screech so loud and i quickly jerked my head to the street to see a green lowrider.

"Get down!" I shouted for anyone around me then i quickly grabbed Vanessa and Ryder who were walking in front of me and hid them behind a car.

We heard screams and non stop shooting until they sped off.

"Are you guys okay?" I freak out.

Fuck if anything happened to them. I didnt even wanna think about anything happening to them.

"Im okay." Vanessa said trying to catch her breath. She was still sitting down.

Then i looked at Ryder who never let go of my hand.

He looked so worried and frightened.

I checked his body to make sure he was okay. And he was.

Then i analyzed my surroundings to see the taqueria windows were shattered.

Thankfully everyone was okay.

"I needed new windows anyways." Javier shrugged it off.

-spookysblock

I love Armando omfg