man.

me after binge reading on tumblr

look.

i was reading some tumblr shit, right?

there's this book. okay, im just gonna jump into it. so, there's this guy and he's an assassin, right? he's also into BDSM and he's a dom (as expected). i didnt get to read the first chapter because tumblr removed it but ik everything else. alright. so he is hanging with his friend and somehow they are in his house and she's like stroking a mask... because he told her to. they are sitting here going through the usual sexual tension thing. she's kinda shy, he intimidates her blah blah blah. so he tells her to drive her somewhere. they go to one of his sub's apartment. he has three but this is number one. her name? ciera. he walks in and she is butt ass naked in a damn yoga position with a collar that has a dog tag that reads Lil Bitch.

so im like

so im like... ok? its BDSM so whatever i guess. thats until she starts barking and im just like... mane look. but, i keep reading because i stumbled across it at chapter twelve and twelve was so bomb that i gotta know how the hell we got there. so to make a long story short. ciera gets fucked like a dog but the main dom says she only has five minutes to get him off then he only has fifteen minutes to fuck. he literally is in her talking about some "you only got a minute and twenty-eight seconds to cum" and at this point, im cackling. NOT TO MENTION he came in a bowl and said "chow time" and she lapped that shit up like it was the last supper. lordt. she cums, he cums, they come out of character. he chucks her to deuce and gets back in the car with the friend who is actually technically me because its a Y/N plot??? but she is way too dumb to be me. so yeah. anyway, she drives him back to his house with an attitude. they argue. typical.

so now he's like, imma show you the guest room. stay the night. she has an attitude after he had had sex with ciera aka lil bitch so she's like nah b. my uber is on the way. he calls her out. they argue again she leaves. as expected, she is soooo heavy on his mind that he swings by her place the next day. they argue again, make up. he convinced her to go back to his place to watch a movie and "no just vibe and go along with". they're already friends so she agrees.