you know that, right?

Vanity called her feelings for Prince lust

Vanity called her feelings for Prince lust... you know that, right?

When a woman undresses, the last thing a majority of men are saying is, "God, you're so perfect!" .... you know that, right?

Bad dialogue can kill a whole book but, I'm no William Shakespeare... you know that, right?

You can date outside your race and still be proud of who you are... you know that, right?

Just because you don't have the same views on certain topics, does not make them a coon or you anymore "woke" than them... you know that, right?

Prince wasn't shit but, he wasn't exactly the demon everybody paints him out to be. I know that... but... you know that, right?

5:22 of Style, you said Style is a clean mouth before saying Style is puppy breath at 5:24... you know that, right? @ Prince

Wendy & Lisa weren't Prince's ghost writers... you know that, right? @ Wen, Lisa, and Susannah + company

Wendy & Lisa did more than you give them credit for... you know that, right? @ everybody anti-Wendy&Lisa

Wendy & Lisa sounded horrible live on the Purple Rain Tour... you know that, right?

It's okay for men to be a grower and not a shower... you know that, right?

There's a difference between showing you care and being possessive, you know that right? @ all of my young ladies

Being crazy isn't exactly cute... you know that, right? also @ my young ladies

Jorja Smith is more than a pretty face... you know that, right?

People have the ability to make mistakes and redeem themselves... you know that, right?

Michael Jackson been dead for ten years and you people are punishing him over a one sided documentary that was horrible from both a cinematic standpoint, as well as a content standpoint. That's disgusting... you know that, right?

P picking and choosing jailbait isn't cool... you know that, right?

It's okay to not think someone is attractive but, Michael B. Jordan is still going to be my man... you know that, right?

Just because somebody does not agree with certain things you say, does not mean they are racist/anti-LGBTQ+/ a chauvinist, etc. Uhm... you know that, right?

You having an opinion and internet does not give you the right to disrespect anyone... you know that, right?

Being overweight doesn't always been you're unhealthy and being thin does not mean you're healthy... you know that, right?

Making fun of underweight people is just as bad as making fun of overweight people... you know that, right?

Boys have feelings too... but... y'all knew that, right?

Platonic friendships between opposite sexes exist... y'all know that, right?

Scholarly grades in the educational world and government testing do not dictate your intelligence... you know that, right? @ all of the idiots with degrees and geniuses who never went to college

When they say Bush did 9/11 they mean the majority of his administration/the government in charge at the time... not literally George W. Bush... you know that, right?😂

Prince made more albums besides Purple Rain... you know that, right?

The Love Symbol era was trash... you know that, right?

Even though M2 was a gold digger, I've always liked her more than M1 because she kept her mouth closed... you know that, right?

Kim Berry be lying... you know that, right?

Andy is lowkey overrated... you know that, right?

Even though you worked with James Brown, you shouldn't nonchalantly downplay working with Prince because, whether you realize it or not, you were apart of history... you know that, right? @ Eric ... Leeds that is. *Data Bank voice*

Men don't have to be 6ft. + to be attractive... you know that, right?

It's okay to have a preference when you aren't disrespecting those outside the walls of your preference... you know that, right?

As connected as we may feel to our favorite artists, 99.99999999999999% of us will never truly know what happened behind their closed doors. All we can do is vibe out and guess... you know that, right?

Prince wasn't murdered... Y'ALL know that, RIGHT?!😂😂💀

Every photo of a random black child in the 50s and 60s dropped by one of his "cousins" is not P.... you guys know that, right? 😬💀

I've been married to Christopher Tracy for quite some time now and we're thinking about children... you know that, right?

Karma sits nexts to God. She knows all and she's watches us at every single moment of the day... you know that, right?

It's very possible for a male to be an AMAZING man but a terrible lover (not in a physical sense but relationship wise). Just like you can be a fuckboi but still a nice guy... you know that, right?

Depression and mental illness shouldn't be a popular trend and just because you have a bad day or have been emotional, it doesn't make you a bipolar, depressed person... you know that, right?

I'm dreadfully bored but, you already knew that... right?

 right?