prince in drag.

Okay, I know I pick on Sheila ALL the time but it's just because I think she's so damn stupid sometimes! You had (have) all this talent and still let him use you to be a clone of him in drag. FOR WHAT?! LIKE, YOUR FATHER IS FUCKING PETE ESCOVEDO! You were fucking Carlos Santana.... girl. Tito Puente ring any bells??? Like, you could've just been a bomb ass drummer but instead you chose to be a Prince protégée which means P's legacy outshines your legacy because you're legacy is just an extension of his legacy. I don't know why I'm so bothered by this. Like, Sheila's just a Prince Protégée who sung all his music and when she stopped, she flopped... plus she dated him— which makes her no different from the others. But it shouldn't be like that! It should be SHEILA FUCKING ESCOVEDO and it isn't, it's just Sheila E... because of some dick that she probably thought would last forever. Again, like I said as a joke the other day, imagine thinking you'll be with him forever. There's no way that the dick was that good. I don't think anybody realizes how much this bothers me. Like, Sheila is so dope but she's... she's just another Prince protégée and that was her choice. I hate her for that. I really do.