hi :)

How we holding up?

How we holding up?

I miss everybody but I have come with announcements! I'm wasting no time because I have a lot to say.

1. I'm Yours is finished. She's done. Maybe I'll throw out an epilogue, maybe I won't. Basically, Prince ghosted Monica. The end. *cue 7's complaints*.

2. You may have been seeing say that I'm done with fanfiction a lot on my message board. That excludes The Nelson's Waves. That's forever for me. (VANTÉ included but that isn't a book you guys read.)

3. Mother's Song is getting actual updates. SO... if you want to read a Princely Back To The Future type of thing? That's for you. I like it. It's literally written off of improv in the fit of the moment and features real Prince dialogue that came from his own mouth.

4. I made an instagram page for this wattpad account. It's a little cute something. I'll be posting character facts, character themes, previews, video content, etc. The handle for that is @PurplePyramidPalace because apparently PurplePyramid is already a thing?

5. I have a General Fiction coming soon! I've been working on it and it's looking pretty good. We all know I love a good love story. Will it be a troubled woman abusing the idea of a promising man in her space again? Well, aren't all of my books somewhat like that?😂 Nonetheless, it is looking extremely promising at the moment and I really like it. Hopefully you guys will too.

6. Quarantine is real? If you have any book suggestions please throw them at me. If you WANT any book suggestions, check out my reading lists. Except my Quarantine Tingz list because I haven't read any of those yet.😂

7. I have been reaaaallllly missing P lately so... expect some waves to be released soon.😬❤️