so.

So. Why do we act like Rihanna isn't the new Vanity on steroids. Can't sing but, has bops? Check. Beautiful? Check. Not the best actress but decent enough to do it on the side? Vanity was a better actress but, check. Add in the steroids of amazing PR and bit more musical independence of Rihanna and boom.

So. We gone act like it isn't hella embarrassing to watch Sheila's entire career really be Prince playing drag?

Aside from Eddie murking his whole section, this is... if you didn't cringe, I can't trust you. You're either a robot or batshit crazy.

So. We're gonna' act like Mayte isn't his real queen? 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Sorry, I've been trolling so much, I damn near believe that.

So. I may have said this on my story but, we gone act like Pac didn't even mess with a young legend John Singleton? RIP. 💀

So. We gone act like both Michael and P losing for Best Album at the Grammys with SOTT and Bad to freaking U2 wasn't 99% some hidden race notion?! COME ON. STOP IT.

So. We gone act like Sheila's published discography is quite limited without Prince? I— look, she can't be my queen if I don't occasionally drag her. Idc what anybody says, she was too talented to be underneath P and P should've kept each and every one of those bops for himself.

So. We gone act like Prince didn't give If I Love U 2 Night to 5 billion different women before pulling a Jill on Mayte and giving it to her on her album of recycles? This one still hurts... a lot, man. That man said talk to him, tell him my story, he'll make me breakfast and drive me to work...

 That man said talk to him, tell him my story, he'll make me breakfast and drive me to work

His game was IMMACULATE. I want to be confident enough to say he wouldn't be able to play me but... he says the most beautiful things, man. He might catch me on a bad day, I don't know. Sigh. God bless bootlegs.

So. Are we gone keep acting like we know his one true love? Whether it be his chill ass homegirl that he proposed to with no ring during America's favorite Prince song, his fiesty friend that he had sex with for a while but they ended up breaking up because they were young and crazy and regardless of the world thinking that just because she was supposedly the most beautiful girl in the world— though she was gorgeous— that makes them connected and meant to be because he saw his whole life in her eyes, the young girl who's mother pushed her off into fame without the capability to live up to catwoman's dancing— she should stuck with ballet, I SWEAR— only for them to get married married and face tragedy with one another... or maybe the little girl that but this is only proposed by the one's who are a little out there and think the last one was the one because he was inspired by her to change his hair, she was the last one to our public knowledge, and she wore his ring— but come on, honestly, barely legal to drink and gramps? Otayyyyyyyy. If you say so. I guess.