Chapter 2

Y/N's POV

My lips trembled when I saw the dead drop gorgeous human being sitting on the leathered chair, putting on a smile on his face. This isn't a dream. This is real, and I'm standing in front of him.

Oh gosh.

Heat rushed to my cheeks and I tried my best to stop blushing and smiling like a little school girl getting her favourite candy.

"So what brought you here?" Kang Joon asked with his eyes lit up, looking as though he was interested in me.

I blushed even more, "U-uh," I froze. I've forgotten all the things that Taehyung had reminded me to say.

"Ms Y/N?"

I inhaled a sharp breath, "I believe that I can fulfil the tasks of being Mr Jeon's Personal Assistant," I clenched my clammy hands by my side.

He nodded. Kang Joon looked at me up and down, seeming to be checking me out, pen placed between his teeth as he smiled cheekily to himself.

"I think that I have the skills of persuading and organising things for others, plus I am a very patient person," I added in.

"And pretty too," He muttered underneath his breath which was too soft for me to catch.

When I was about to say more things, he cut me off, "Enough, you're really good! Starting from tomorrow hmm? Mr Jeon would like to meet you," He smiled as he stood up from his chair.

He stretched while I stared at him disbelief, "W-what? Really?"

"But I have not continued with my resume-"

He shook his head, "People like you is why we succeed in our businesses, like a fish hook, don't take it personally though. We promise nothing bad is going to happen to you, and you seem very delightful so why not?"

I felt very offended but I brushed it off. At least i'm getting the money and oh! Taehyung's going to be so proud of me.

Before I get a say in anything, Kang Joon had already left the office for a conference call. I was left alone in this empty room.

I wasted no time to reach out for my phone and dialed for Taehyung.

"Guess what?" I bit my nails as I mumbled excitedly.

I heard him taking a short quick breath, "WHAT WHAT WHAT."

I flinched, pulling the phone away from me, "My ears hurt idiot!"

He laughed through the line, "Sorry... but whattttt happpppeennneddd??" He demanded and I grinned.

"I'm in!" I screeched and I could tell that Taehyung was doing his victory dance because I was too.

Suddenly, I heard a disruptive cough. I grumbled in annoyance before I spun to see Jeon freaking Jungkook leaning right against the door, his arms folded with his nose scrunched up in disgust.

"Who are you? And why are you in my office?" His voice low and husky.

I switched off my phone instantly and walked towards him, "I'm your new assistant," I said, reaching my hand out.

He laughed as he judged me while licking his lips, "And I wonder why," He joked as he rubbed his chin.

I gulped as my hands clenched into a fist. How dare he?

"Come on, hurry up tell me, what are you really here for?" He said as he moved towards his desk.

I scratched my head, "What do you mean? I am your personal assistant."

He burst into fits of laughter, "Wait you were serious?" His laughter died down as I shoot glares at him.

"Oh please don't tell me they hire bimbos like you..." He bit his lips, "Nice body by the way."

I couldn't stand it anymore, even though I might lose this job just right after I got in, i'm gonna kick his balls.

"What? Got nothing to say-"

"OWWW!" He groaned and fell to his knee. His hands clutching onto his baby makers.

I laughed, flipping my brown locks back, "Have fun working with me Jeon." I snickered and left the room.

He was still groaning in pain and it was my most proudest and worthy thing I did today or maybe my whole entire live. It's been a long time since I've wanted to do that. Ever since he publicly dumped his poor ex wife. I feel bad for her that she had to live with his presence.