Chapter 9

Y/N's POV

Shit. "Did he notice it?" I thought as he leaned closer.

"Bro, share that popcorn with me!" He grumbled and I furrowed my brows. What?

He laughed and digged his hand in the bucket of popcorn that was placed on my lap. He didn't took notice it?

"And quit staring at your phone, others are going to be mad. It's distracting," He added while munching away the popcorn.

Suddenly, we were disturbed by a man behind us, shushing us and saying that we were too loud. I giggled in response and muttered my apology. Taehyung playfully gave me a death glare before focusing on the movie. I kept my phone in my pocket and join along Taehyung to watch the movie.

The whole duration of the movie, we were laughing. It was such a great movie and to be able to watch it with Taehyung made it even better.

"Y/n?" Taehyung broke the silent atmosphere in the car on the way home.

I turned my gaze away from the window, "Hmm?"

"Did you kiss someone?" He asked and I notice how his hands tensed.

I began to sweat. So he did notice.

He adds, "Or maybe. . . I don't know. Makeout with that person?" He arched his brows but his eyes were still concentrated on the road.

"Is it possible to talk about this at home?" I mumbled and he shifted his gaze for a moment to catch a glimpse of my expression.

I didn't want to talk about it while he's driving. I know he would be pissed for not telling him about it. We always tell each other about everything. We're supposed to not keep secrets between from each other.

He nodded slowly, his adam apple bobbed down slowly while his hands still gripping tightly on the steering wheel.

My hands had gotten clammy from being too nervous everytime we reach closer to home. I didn't know how he would react and imagine if I told him it was Jungkook? Would he be shocked? Or more pissed that I kept it a secret? Or maybe not... it only happened today either ways so I didn't have the time to tell him?

"We're here," His voice was monotonous as he went out the car.

I got out of the car immediately and he didn't wait for me like he ususally would. He went to the elevator, leaving me behind to catch up with him and his impossibly long legs.

I made my way to the elevator but the whole entire time I was inside there, he didn't bother to crack a joke or talk to me. It was the most awkward and tense silence I've experienced. My heart was pounding against my chest and if it wasn't for the elevator sound, he would have heard my quickening heart beat.

We reached our level and I followed behind him quietly. I waited as he unlocked the apartment door. I brushed my hair away from my face before putting both my hands by my side. We went inside and he began talking.

"So now?" He asked as he threw his shoe onto the shoe rack.

My eyes widened, what was he so pissed off?

He was leaning against the kitchen counter, his arms folded and his eyes staring back at me, waiting for an answer.

"Taehyung, It's not a big deal. I was about to tell you but I didn't have the time to." I made up an excuse.

He scoffed, "Really?" His hands were flying everywhere.

"Well I apologise!" I raised my voice, "But I can make out with whoever the hell I want!"