Chapter 31: The wedding

not edited

Y/n's POV

I cant believe i'm marrying him. Is this right? Am I going too fast?

It feels like yesterday that I was planning to kill him everytime I read news about him online.

"I don't know if this is right, Taehyung," I muttered, looking at myself in the mirror and in the corner of the mirror, I could see his reassuring smile.

"Please you let him fuck you again and again," He said not realising that I understand his words.

"Oops," He chuckled before adding, "No shade."

I glared at him and he rolled his eyes before coming closer to me, "Look- you have to understand my point of view, I didn't mean those words but look where am I? Standing beside you while you're in your wedding gown about to marry somebody else... this is the maximum level of friendzone!" He exasperated before pouting and I laughed.

"I'm sorry," I sighed, hugging him tightly, "You know that I'll love you no mater what right?" I looked up at him and he instantly pushed me away, "Dont give me that look! What are you trying to do? Kill me?!"

I burst out laughing before rushing to hug him again, embracing his warmth and his sweet scent of lavender.

"You better get out now, people are going to think that something is going on between us... especially Jeon," Taehyung whispered as he fixed my well-braided hair.

I didn't realised I was already sobbing after letting him go. He wiped my tears, fixing my make up but I could tell he was holding back his tears.

We walked out of the room hand in hand before someone caught me off guard.

Papa.

I stood at the end of aisle frozen before Taehyung nudged me to my father. Everyone was watching me closely, as my breathing quicken.

Why is he still invited?

I tried my very best to not crumble into pieces right there and hold my breath as I took his arms.

"Did you miss me Eliana?" He whispered and my heart skipped a beat.

( Didclaimer; Yes her name is supposed to be Y/N but that was given by her mother. My imagination of the character is that she's half korean and half spanish and her dad is on the spanish side. Therefore, her name will be Eliana as that's what her father named her as)

I ignored his small talks and looked at the man standing in front of me. His lips stretched from one ear to another, forming a huge grin.

Papa let go of me as I finally reached Jungkook. He looked fresh. His hair slicked back with gel, his teeth as white as a pearl and his doe eyes were shimmering underneath the rays of sunshine.

I gulped as he read his vows. It seems so surreal.

"Ms Y/N, do you take Mr Jeon to be your husband?"

I choked on my words as I looked at everybody. I do love him but will he continue to love me after finding out my father isn't really what he thought?

I looked straight into his eyes, "Yes, I do."

-

"Eliana," Papa called out as soon as I needed to go to the toilet so I could avoid him.

"What?" I said turning to him.

He stared at me with indecipherable eyes before coming towards me and pulled me into a hug, "I've been trying to get a hold of you ever since you left, do you know how difficult it was?!"

"I cant stay with a father who almost sold me to some strangers," I muttered, trying my best not to breakdown.

"Eliana-"

"Don't call me that."

"I needed money!" He let go of me while still grasping my shoulders with his firm hands.

"Papa, let go of me." I said through gritted teeth.

He shook his head, "I lost you once and I'm not gonna lose you anymore, I'm sorry for doing that Eli, I was in a bad state- I'm an alcoholic addict, I hit you everytime and blamed it on you for mama's death and the very worst I almost sell you to other people for money, I regretted everything." He was in tears and I hated seeing him like that.

Yes, I hate him but he is my father.

"Papa-"

"Go back to spain with me, mi amor," He pleaded with hope glinting in his eyes.

I shook my head, "No papa! I'm with Jungkook and I love him...so of course, i'll stay with him."

He frowned, "Jungkook is a drug dealer, do you really want to stay with him?"

How does he know that?

"It's your choice but I warned you, he can get a bit violent at times," He sighed before adding in, "If you need anything call me."

He gave his number and since then, we've never see each other anymore.