Chapter 18

Y/N's POV

A pang of desolation hit me as soon as he exit the room. Tears brimmed in my eyes and my lips curved into a frown.

"This isn't bad at all Y/n, you'll get to explore paris," I tried convincing myself but tears just kept flowing down my face.

"I hate him! I hate this job! It ruins everything!" I yelled in between my sobs.

I took my phone from across the table and quickly dialled the person who always been there for me.

"Taehyung?" I called out.

I was glad he answered but I couldn't control my obnoxious cries. The call stayed silent for about few seconds until he finally respond.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

I couldn't help but to cry even more, "Taehyung! I missed you! I'm so so so sorry i'm really am! But I hate you so much!"

He stayed silent and I continued, "You got me this job! And everything starts going downhill for both of us! Look we're not even friends! And you want my honest opinion of our relationship? Well I liked you! I liked you really bad and it's true, sometimes I can't even sleep at night thinking about what you've done for me but because of this job, everything change! Jungkook has been a bitch to me, he has been toying with my feelings and now he said that we're engage-"

"What?!" He yelled from across the line.

"He's kidding right?" Taehyung muttered, "Y/n... i'm sorry, we should have just stick to our prostitution plan."

I laughed, out of all the appropriate time to laugh, he made me laugh at this very moment.

I wiped my tears away from my stained cheeks, "I love you Taehyung-"

The door opened abruptly and I couldn't finish my sentence when I saw Jungkook leaning against the door with his arms crossed against his chest.

"So now you're into him?" Jungkook asked.

I ignored him, "Taehyung I need to go now but whatever happens we're friends okay?" I whispered low enough for Jungkook to not be able to hear.

He grabbed my phone away and hung up on the call.

"What is wrong with you!" I snickered pushing him away as I grabbed my phone back.

He gazed at me with indecipherable eyes before grabbing his wallet, "Stop being a crybaby." With that he left me again with a loud slam.

I slouched against the couch and held my phone typing to Taehyung.

Me:
I'm sorry If I don't feel the same way as you do, but always know that I'll always love you no matter what.
sent

While waiting for his reply, the drowsiness hooked me into falling asleep and unfortunately I fell asleep on my clothes that I was wearing. 

Jungkook's POV

"You okay man?" My friend, Zach, asked me as he saw me gulping down my fifth shot of vodka.

"Yea I don't think so," He grabbed it from my hands and I grumbled, "What the fuck dude? I'm fine."

We've known each other for 10 years now since our parents were partners in the business we're taking over. He  was raised in this country and had taught me a lot of things here.He is like a brother to me but i didn't need that shit tonight, I wanted to get drunk.

"What's gotten into you?" Zach asked looking at me puzzled.

Suddenly he laughed, "The last time I remembered seeing you like this, your ex-wife cheated on you."

I shoot him a glare and he immediately put his hands in the air, "Jeez man, I'm sorry."

But his nose scrunched as he was thinking hard about something. However, I didn't paid attention to him. All I could think of was the words that left from her mouth.

I love you Taehyung.

"Is it a woman?" Zach asked and his face lit up when I coughed back, "It is! Isn't it?!"

"What? Did something happened between you two?" He asked, "Did she cheat?"

I shook my head, "We're not even together," I bit my lips, "She despise me."

Zach's eyes widened, "What do you mean by a girl hating- wait no despising you? You're Jeon Jungkook, you can get anyone!"

I heaved heavily, "She's different... she hates me even when she first started out working the company, in fact she's not even scared by me," I player with my cup before adding, "She said that she finds something really suspicious about me when we first met."

Zach's gasped, "Yo! Don't tell me she knows the big secret to our company?"

"That we shipped illegal drugs, weed, marijuana-"

"Shut up!"

I shook my head, "No, she doesn't know that, i'm telling you bro she's different."

He nodded his head slowly, "Youre not bringing her to any of the meetings right? She'll find out about it-"

"So what? She'll find out about it sooner or later-"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going to make her mine and she has to accept everything I do."