Chapter 15

Your's POV

I stared longingly onto my phone's screen. The 'send' button was glaring right back at me. I shifted my gaze to the floor and heaved heavily as I thought about the message again and again. Should I send it?

me: Taehyung can we talk? please?

Does that sound desperate?

Before I could think it over again, Jungkook tripped on me and my hands accidentally pressed the send button.

"What the fuck?!" I shrieked, looking at my already sent message.

I can still delete it!

Oh wait it's delivered.

"You!" I screeched, pointing my finger directly at Jungkook who was rubbing his knee.

One of his eyebrows arched, "What? No i'm sorry?" He asked.

I scoffed. It was his fault for not watching where he was going. I lift myself up from the chair and stood above him.

"Why must I be apologising? You should be."

Instead of saying he was sorry, he challenged me. He got back on his feet and now towering above me.

I'm not scared...

"This is my office and it's your fault for sitting like that in my office."

He had a fair point which annoyed me.

"Well Mr Jeon! I just did something terrible because of you, so apologise!" I grumbled, arms across my chest.

He chuckled, "And what's that? You've been staring on that phone for every 10 seconds while doing your work... so you tell me, who should be the one apologising?"

I groaned, can't he just apologise and not be a smartass?

I rolled my eyes, "Fine...whatever." I muttered defeatedly, "I'm not apologising... we're even."

I sat back on my chair and waited for him to get to his.

"So where are we going?" I asked while looking at him taking his seat.

He rubbed the back of his neck, "Uhhh Paris."

"Paris?" A rush of excitement grew into me.

He raised one of his eyebrows, "You've never been there before?" He asked in amusement.

I looked at him weird, no shit I'm broke.

"It's practically my second home!" He exclaimed.

"Shut up rich boy," I muttered.

"Right," He nodded his head before looking back at his files.

I sneered, "Are you serious? did you just called me poor."

His eyes widened, "W-what?! No, did you even here my last sentence? Wait in fact it was only one word... are u illiterate?"

I laughed, "Shut up Jeon, i was just messing with your balls... jeez why you gotta go deep." I snickered.

"Oh."

"By the way," He paused, rubbing his chin, "I haven't seen your boyfriend in such a long time."

Boyfriend? Then i remembered, he was talking about Taehyung.

I laughed awkwardly, "Can you stop calling him my boyfriend? And let's just say i'm not talking to him now..." I trailed.

"Huh? Why?" Jungkook asked confused.

I looked at him, debating if I should tell him.

"The hickey you left on my neck... he saw it," I muttered.

He gaped at me before his eyes focused back onto his paperworks, ignoring our conversation that had just become awkward.

Puzzled that he suddenly stayed silent, I went back to organise all the papers on the desk into its separated files.

"If I do that to you again, will Jimin stay away from us?" He blurted.

Unfortunately, I couldn't catch what he just said. I scrunched my nose, "What?"

He briefly looked at me before shaking his head, "Nothing."

"So annoying," I groaned.

Suddenly he starts laughing.

I pushed the strands of my hair covering my face to the back of my ears while strangely looking at him.

"Y/n," He beamed, "I cant wait anymore, push back all my meetings for the whole of this week, We're going to Paris."

"What?" I gawked at him.

Paris should be in two weeks time, not this week!

"I'll contact the Paris investors that we'll push the meeting earlier," His smile deepened.

"And you can finally see Paris," He added.

"Are you crazy?!" I exclaimed, "This is worse! The meetings for this week are important too," I tried to talk some sense into Jungkook. And honestly, i don't give a fck about the meetings but the fact that i'm going alone with HIM to one of the most romantic countries.