Chapter 17

Jungkook's POV

"Are you ignoring me?" I asked.

She shrugged as we walk to the car set up for us. Yep, she's ignoring me. I rolled my eyes and got inside the car but when she was about to go in, I closed the door on her. She let out a sudden yelp and I laughed while grinning. I could tell how mad she was but I couldn't help it, it's fun to see her hate me.

Speaking of that, My stomach always does the flip flop thing when I think about what I did on the plane with her. It's not a huge deal but I could feel my heart pacing so fast against my chest as if I was about to faint. The feeling of touching her hand sends jolt to my skin making me shiver.

I don't know what's wrong with me but this is getting out of control. I've only felt this with my ex-wife when we were dating.

"Are you freaking kidding?! When are you going to stop being childish?!" She screamed angrily before closing the door.

I ignored her, "Sir, you can start to move the car now."

The driver nodded.

I heard her scoff beside me as I completely avoided her. My mood was ruined instantly when I think about my ex-wife.

"Ya! Are you even listening to me?"   Y/n shoot me an exasperated look, "Honestly, I don't do this whole organising thingy because I'm super lazy but I did it for you so please listen and remember that you have two meetings tomorrow."

I groaned, remembering why I had to come here in the first place.

"You don't do it for me," I chuckled, "You do it for the money."

She burst out laughing which shocked me. What was that all about? Why is she laughing, is there something wrong?

"You make me sound like a prostitute," She said in between her laughters, "And you know what? That was my backup plan if I didn't get the Job here but Taehyung insisted-"

Her mouth shut immediately. I was puzzled, I admit I like seeing her talking neutrally to me and seeing her laughing, but she stopped talking as soon as she said his name? her friend? best friend? boyfriend? Taehyung?

"Nevermind," Sh laughed but I could sense a hint of sadness within her.

"Sir, Ma'am... we've reached." The driver told us as we made it outside of the big luxurious hotel.

I went out and I could see the stuffs instantly came to me, grabbing all our luggage and put onto the baggage cart.

I faked a cough and she looked at me, "Yea?"

"I have dinner plans with one of my close friend here, unfortunately I would bring you along but I hate you," I said in a monotonous voice, hoping she couldn't tell I was actually trying to convince myself that I hate her.

She glared at me and huffed before turning her heels to the entrance of the hotel.

"Wait up," I rushed beside her.

She ignored me again but I didn't care because few seconds later she will talk to me. Her silence treatment game sucks.

"Here Mr Jeon, your designated hotel room with the special plus one," The receptionist smiled as he gave us the keys.

"Um-" Before Y/n could say anything, I wrapped my hands around her waist, tugging her closer to me, "Yea, isn't my princess stunning?"

She choked onto something out of a sudden.

"Are you okay?" I asked, my eyes going wide.

Her hands flew to her chest as she coughed, "Oh my god." She breathed out as she regained her normal breathing back.

She looked at me in disbelief and I was baffled too, I called her princess twice today!

My anxiety crept through my veins and I felt  like I was about to puke m but I don't know why.

"Y-yea um I mean she's my wife!" I exclaimed and her eyes turned horrid. "I mean no she's a friend! No she's my plus one, but a friend? Not saying that she-she's ugly for me but trust me her personality- wait no um she's not kind but she's hot-" I rambled and she nudged my side causing me to groan.

"Yea um she's my fiancé!" I screamed out of the blue and people surround me was gasping.

Y/n stood there bewildered at the whole situation, "What is wrong with you?!" She whispered-yelled before dragging me into the elevator.

"Oh my god! Thanks for getting me out of there- I don't know why I was so anxious like I did something wrong but I've never flustered infront of everybody like that!" I exclaimed, thinking she would understand me but all I got was that sharp eyes piercing through mine. She was scary.

"Are fucking kidding me?! Your fiancè! People are going to talk about it and hell no am I going to get married to a scumbag like you!" She yelled, steam coming out of her ears.

"Ya! Are you forgetting who I am?!" I yelled back and she flinched.

"Jun-Jungkook... you cant do this to me, we're definitely not getting married-"

"I was panicking back there! You could have dragged me out of there sooner! And who do you think you are to yell at me? I'm your boss and you don't have the rights to make decision for me because for all we know, you wanted to become a prostitute if you hadn't got this job," I snarled, my cold eyes bore into hers.

She looked down to the ground, "Well I'm sorry for defending myself that I have the rights to choose who i'm going to marry, but if you really despise me that much, just fire me."

The elevator bell ring and we realised we were already on our floor. I walked past her and insert the card to the door.

I felt heartless but I didn't care, I was finally getting to my old self back and not that hormonal teenage boys being with their crush.

"I-"

"You'll sleep on the couch," I cut her off.

She was about to say something but her mouth shut as she saw my gaze.

"I could have fire you," I said as I watched her unpacked her luggage, "But Kang Joon will be upset with me plus you have the hots, lucky me? am i right?" I smirked.

She stayed silent and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going out, it's almost dinner," I said, not even glancing at her once while taking the car keys prepared for me.