Chapter 23

NOT EDITED.
Y/N's POV

"You want some?" He asked while stuffing his mouth with his hamburger.

I watched him as he ate his meal. I didn't bother buying any food, which is really odd of me because I adore food so much. I can't believe what happened in the hotel room and him kissing the other girl is really bothering me.

Jungkook sighed, placing his food aside, "Why don't you just tell me what you're thinking about?"

I snapped out of my thoughts, "What?"

One of his eyebrows quirked in confusion.

I shook my head, "It's... nothing," I reassured but he didn't seem convinced. Am I that bad at acting?

"We're going to get married soon."

"And you need to start being honest with me from now on," He added in.

I snickered, "How about you start being honest with me instead?"

I grabbed my bag and walked out of the fast food restaurant as fast as I can. I really couldn't stand his presence right now, I just want to go home and talk to Taehyung- who I still haven't reply! Shit!

"Ya!" Jungkook ran out of the restaurant, catching up with me, "W-what happened?" He blocked my way, causing some people to stare at us.

Some of them knew Jungkook and they start to gossip to their friends or take pictures of me and him to post it on the media.

"Can we don't do this right now?" I muttered underneath my breath, feeling self-cautious, "People are watching us."

"So?" He folded his arms across his chest.

I rolled my eyes and walked past him, to somewhere more secluded but he still followed me.

"What do you want?" I finally cussed out.

He seemed surprised with my tone, "Y/n, what's wrong with you? You've been acting really strange after I came back to the hotel room."

Wow, he really wanna go there?

"Let me borrow your phone first," I said, reaching out my hand to his.

He looked puzzled but he still took out his phone from his pocket and handed to me.

I unlocked his phone and went to contacts, I need to dial Taehyung. Of course, I remembered Taehyung's number, I pressed them into the screen before the phone starts to ring.

Jungkook watched me in silent, waiting for me to finish my call.

"Hello?" I heard Taehyung's voice across the line, I couldn't help but to beam in excitement as I missed his voice so much.

"Taehyung," I breathed, tears brimmed in my eyes.

I was holding back my tears so I wouldn't seem like a pussy in front of Jungkook.

"Y-Y/n?" He stuttered, "What happened?! You didn't contact me in days!"

"I accidentally broke my phone..." I trailed, fiddling with my thumbs, avoiding Jungkook intimidating stare.

"Taehyung... I want to go back, can we talk please? I really really want to go back-"

Before I got to finish my sentence, Jungkook stole his phone away from me and hung up the call. I couldn't hold back my tears anymore and started crying.

"Ya!" I hit Jungkook, "Cant you at least let me finish?!"

He scoffed, his index finger pointing to the phone, "I let you use my phone for something beneficial, not calling your stupid ex! What do you even mean by you wanna go home?!" He yelled in frustration, his chest rising up and down.

"I hate you! I hate you sooooo much that I can't breathe in the same air with you! That's why I wanna go home, please just let me go!" I shouted in between my sobs.

He tried to hold me but I yanked his hands away, "Don't."

"Tell me what happened."

Tears streamed down my cheeks as I ignored him, trying to stop myself from crying.

"We're going to get married-"

"That's the point!" My eyes locked into his, "I mean what has gotten into
us? Heck! What is happening to me? Why am I allowing myself to marry you? Because I remembered swearing that I will never marry someone like you, someone who irks me to death, someone who humiliate me, someone who cheats."

I took a deep breath, swallowing my saliva. He stood there silent, holding my gaze.

I didn't stop there, inhaling a sharp breath, I continued "but if I leave you, there's this strong guilt that will taunt me forever and I have no clue why i'm feeling that way Jungkook! I really hate you so much for being the criminal you are but it'll hurt me so damn much to leave you."

"I don't know what to do," My voice croaked.

"Don't leave me then," His voice cracked before he came a few inches closer to me.

"I can't, Jungkook," I shook my head as I laughed to myself, "You have another girl, maybe you should start treating her right."

He froze, "A-another girl?"

"Don't act dumb Jungkook!" I exclaimed, "I saw you kissing her outside the hotel through the window."

"T-that's- Her? Uh."

That's what I thought.

"She's my fiancée."

Okay what?