Chapter 4

Y/N's POV

"You have to stay away from me!" I whisper-yelled while trying to push Jungkook aimlessly away from me before Taehyung sees us together.

He cocked one of his eyebrows, "Why?" He folded his arms, "Is it because your boyfriend is there?"

I chuckled patheticly, boyfriend? As if Taehyung would ever like me.

"Please, he's just my best friend, not every guy I'm close with has to be my boyfriend," I snickered.

He slightly nodded his head, "Your boyfriend's coming over."

"What?"

"Y/N," Taehyung interrupted me while I was gripped tightly onto Jungkook's chest.

My cheeks became flustered and I let go of him. Taehyung seemed to be confused until he saw Jungkook, "Mr Jeon?"

"He's younger than you asshole," I rolled my eyes. Taehyung nudged me lightly and signed me not to be rude towards my new boss.

I pursed my lips before sighing, "Yeah, let's go. I'm already going to see him tomorrow and I don't want my precious time to be wasted by looking at him even more."

Jungkook scoffed as he rubbed his chin, his lips forming into a slight smirk, "I don't know what you have against me but, " He paused, leaning against my ears as I can feel his hot breath tickled down my neck,

"I'm going to make your life miserable. Trust me."

I gasped and pushed him away.

"As if," I patted my hair not knowing I still looked a mess, "What's worse than your presence?" I snapped while grabbing my bag.

Taehyung seemed bemused with the whole situation, his eyes were wide open and his jaw was hanging low. Before I got to listen to what Jungkook had to say, I grasped Taehyung's hand and ran out of there.

"Sorry she's drunk!" Taehyung yelled as we got out of the restaurant.

"What was that all about?" He muttered, still in shock.

"He's your boss Y/N! He could get you fired. And no more 15k!"

I groaned, "But he still hasn't fire me, has he?" I let go of Taehyung's hand and walked further from him, trying to balance myself without his support.

"Yah! Where are you going?!" Taehyung ran and caught up with me.

"Aweee is someone feeling upset?" Taehyung teased, bumping onto my shoulder.

"Get the hell away!" I pushed him.

He wrapped his hands around my waist as we walk down the lonely lane together. For the first time in 8 years, my stomach churned with butterflies and I could not help but to hiccup. Taehyung chuckled, "You need to drink more water Y/N."

I was flustered and the cold weather was not helping.

Then reality hit me like a truck.

Why do I always find problems with Jungkook? The CEO of Jeon Co. Maybe I do want to get fired, maybe I just don't want that job? I smacked my head out of a sudden from this stupid thoughts.

"What the heck? Are you really that drunk?" Taehyung burst out laughing.

I huffed and ignored him. He continued talking about God knows what but I could only focus on his porcelain skin and beautiful undertone brown eyes under the moonlight. He was gorgeous, I hiccuped.

I could not help but stare at him. Why am I feeling this way? Is it because I have to leave him? Or because I'm soooooo wasted.

"Y/N?" He called out.

I slurred, "Ye-yeah?"

He frowned, "What happened back there?"

I paused in my tracks and he seemed even more confused now. His silky hazel hair cascade down his forehead, messily charming. I gaped and tried to form words but couldn't. The butterflies in my stomach had gotten worse and my hiccups are twice as bad now.

"Y/N?" Taehyung held me, worriedly.

Is this what it feels like? Why am I getting sweaty? Do I like him?

"I need you to stay away from me," I uttered softly, avoiding his gaze.

I don't like him, I don't like him, I don't like him. That will be so weird.

I gulped and Taehyung looked hurt, "Did I do something wrong?" He tried touching my shoulder.

"I'm drunk!" I stumbled back, pushing his chest away from me.

I yelped when I slipped onto the slippery cold floor, my ass hit the ground and I groaned in pain.

Taehyung scurriedly kneeled beside me, "The fuck is wrong with you?!" He grumbled, mostly upset.

"Taehyung," I suddenly reached for his collar and pulled him into a kiss.

My eyes tightly closed as I didn't want to see his reaction. I wasn't a good kisser in fact, he was my first kiss. My heart was beating rapidly and I could feel his chest heaving crucially against me.

I didn't know what to do next and Taehyung knew that I didn't have any experience. He then guided me with his lips, pressing against my lips. My hands travelled to his chest and up to the back of his neck, playing with his hair.

My fingers gripped lightly onto his soft brown hair as he bit my bottom lip, causing me to moan. He took this chance to deepen the kiss furthermore. I could feel his warm tongue dancing around my mouth, exploring every inch of it. He groaned as I pulled him closer, my shirt ridding up leisurely as his thumb grazed tenderly on my now exposed skin.

Oh god. I'm in love with this boy.

I was the first one to pull away form the kiss. Both of us flustered in crimson. I became dizzy for a little as I tried to regain my breath. I saw him smiling sheepishly before my vision dazed and I collapsed onto his chest.

"Y/N?!" He called out anxiously.

I whined in return before snuggling onto him. He chuckled, "God you scared me," He shook his head, "Did you seriously fall asleep on me? In the middle of the damn streets?" He asked and got a soft snore in return.

He smiled and pushed my hair back, "I wish we could be together like this. Maybe if you weren't drunk and you're telling me your true feelings-" He paused before sighing, "I love you Y/N, since the day I met you."