Chapter 19

ayeee warning ahead ⚠️

Y/N's POV

I was just out of the shower from waking up from my best nap in my whole entire life. I was about to wear my undergarments when the sudden banging on the door startled me. I looked at the clock it was half past midnight, Jungkook was probably the one knocking.

I wore nothing but wrapped my towel over me before opening the door.

"Finally," He muttered, pushing past me.

I flinched, "Your mouth reeks!"

It smells as if he's been drinking.

He ignored me and went straight to the bathroom. I heard the shower was on and this meant I still have time to get dress into my night dress. Though my phone was beaming with messages and it was tempting me to reply to them first. The green icon lit up with both names Taehyung and Jimin.

I looked over to the bathroom door and it was still locked, Jungkook's probably gonna be there for a long time with that smell.

taetae: I understand.

taetae: I missed you so much and honestly I don't care about my stupid grudge on you

taetae: just kidding, you know how bad i'm at holding grudges heh

taetae: and i'm sorry for kicking you out, it was very irrational of me to do so, you're something but you don't deserve that plus it was raining.

taetae: let's be the bestest of friends from now on 🤪🌚

I giggled to myself, tears of joys brimmed in my eyes but I held it back in, I cried enough for the day.

As I was about to reply, I didn't know Jungkook was already out. He grabbed my phone away and smashed it to the ground.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled forgetting that there was other people sleeping in the hotel.

"I'm this close Jungkook, this close to quit," I said through gritted teeth while pointing my fingers at him.

I was too mad to even admire his well-build shape, covered by a towel beneath his torso and his wet hair causing water droplets to trickle down on his radiant pale skin glazing under the moonlight.

"Now we can be alone," He said.

"What? I cant just talk to Taehyung?!" I whispered yelled before adding, "For your information, you left me here alone."

He run his fingers through his drenched hair while his tongue licked his bottom lips, his eyes were examining me from up and down. I shifted uncomfortably. I'm just going to drop it, he's going to pull that 'boss card' again if I start arguing with him.

"I'm going to change, can you don't look?" I sighed, my left hand rubbed onto my right arm.

"I've seen you naked before."

I rolled my eyes, "Please?"

"Fuck," He cursed underneath his breath before tugging my hand abruptly causing my towel to loosen.

"Jeon-"

He stopped me by slamming me against the wall as I let out a muffled cry. His hands pinned me on both sides, trapping me in between his grasp.

"J-jungkook, I... We... Should have take a s-separate ro-room," I tried to force my words out but his tongue dived straight to the crook of my neck, exploring every inch before biting down on my sweet spot. He sucked and nibble down, knowing it would leave a hickey. My head was spinning in ecstasy which made me 10x guilty.