Chapter 26

"I'm telling you, she's different!" Sora shrieked, throwing her purse across the room.

Martin rolled his eyes at how dramatic she was. He couldn't even understand why Jungkook would fall for her.

"Maybe you should go back to Korea and take a chill instead of disturbing me," He sighed, grabbing the stack of files on his desk.

"They're going to get married, aren't you scared Martin?" She asked, her eyes widened at how he is unbothered by the whole thing.

He laughed, "I can handle that easily, like how I set you up with Kang Joon to sleep together."

Sora scoffed, "I'm telling you, this situation is worst than mine! an-and I think he might even loves her!"

Martin turned to look at her with one of his eyebrows arched, "Are you jealous of that girl Sora?" He shook his head in disbelief, "You were the one who wanted to leave him because I give you more money than he does, so it's your fault either ways."

"I left him because you didn't want me to stay with him for more than five years! You bribed me," She folded her arms.

"But you accepted my offer."

He groaned, "Can you just leave me alone and go hang out with your other sugar daddy, I am not here to entertain you."

Sora inhaled a deep breath before storming out of the room, "I'll be worried sick if I were you." She said while leaving the room.

As soon as she left, Martin thought to himself, is this the girl that came along with Jungkook to the warehouse that day?

He bit his lips, they do look close to each other. Sora was wrong, Martin was worried ever since he met that girl in the warehouse. The way he saw Jungkook look at her was the familiar look he gave to his ex-lover.

He gulped, thinking of the past.

"But I love him more Taegi," The girl he loved so dearly broke his heart into pieces.

"Why?!" His breath became shallow.

"Because I just do, you can't stop me for having feelings towards him," She looked away from him.

"You're leaving me for my brother?" His eyes shifted to the side again and became glazed with a glassy layer of tears.

As he blinked, they dripped from his eyelids and slid down his cheeks.

From then on, Martin decided to rebel against his dad and stop using his Korean name. He'll always be the second towards everybody eyes.

-

Author's Note: Short chapterrrr heh