Chapter 10

Your's POV

"Y/n!"

I looked up from my phone after waiting for 20 minutes in the rain. Jimin looked utterly shocked before grabbing an umbrella and running to me.

"Yah! It's so cold out here! Who in the world will kick you out right now?" He asked, as he took out his coat and wrapped it around my shoulder. I shivered as he waited for an answer.

My lips curved into a tight frown, I was on the verge of crying again. Thank you jimin, for reminding me that I've been kicked out of my best friend's house.

I instantly wrapped my arms around his waist, leaning against his chest. Even though we just met, he still came.

"Can you take me somewhere else please?" I muttered and he was still surprised by my sudden move.

I felt his warm radiating against my bare skin as I snuggled closer to him. Jimin paused, he was thinking of something else.

"Are you hungry?" He asked, breaking the silence.

Thinking about it, I was starving. I nodded my head embarrassingly and he broke into a gummy smile. "Ramen?"

I agreed and followed him down the streets to the nearest convenience store. As soon as I stepped in, I felt the cold breeze blew towards my drenched clothes, making me shudder. Jimin realised it and pulled me closer to him, trying to give me the warmth I needed.

He told me to wait at the tables along the window. I did as he told while he search for the packet of noodles.

"I'm guessing you would want spicy ramen?" He asked as he placed the cup of noodles infront of me.

I broke into a grin and I felt my stomach grumbled at the aroma and sight of it.

"Thank you," I mumbled softly, not sure if he actually caught that.

He watched me as I ate greedily, I was embarrassed but I didn't care at that point because what's more worse than getting kicked out of your best friends apartment?

I finished the last bit of soup and Jimin finished his too.

"Are you okay with staying at my house for the moment? Or do you have relatives that can help you?" He asked before adding, "How about your parents?"

I bit my lips, "They're gone."

He shut his mouth immediately and shifted his gaze towards the table, "I-i'm so so sorry, i didn't know-"

"It's okay," I shifted my gaze at him as he slowly turned his head towards me, "I'm fine with staying at your house." I cracked into a convincing tight smile.

He inhaled a sharp breath, "Jungkook will be okay with it right?"

One of my eyebrows cocked, "Of course he would, why wouldn't he? He's not my boyfriend..."

Jimin bursted into fits of giggles, "I mean, he's your boss and he hates me, so obviously he would not want you to get closer to his enemy."

I rolled my eyes, "He can't control me," I tuck my wet strands behind my ears, "I'm tired."

"Right, let's go." He said and we went out of the store after paying for our meal.

Jimin was being super funny and cheerful in the car. It did help me to get my mind of Taehyung but it was only for a little while before the atmosphere became silent. My thoughts were running wild about Taehyung and our 8 years of friendship that just went down the drain.

My mouth gaped as we reached to somewhat a modern private property. His house was two story floored but isn't as big as a mansion. He parked his car in the garage and I was still amused by the size and gorgeous his house was.

We stepped out of the car and he brought me into the house. It was amazing. The spacious living room, leading to a gigantic kitchen and multiple guess room along with the outdoor swimming pool and a huge backyard.

"D-do you live alone?" I stuttered still in shock.

He chuckled, "Well yea."

I snapped my head towards him, "B-but this house is huge! It practically can hold a family of 10 or more than that!"

He sheepishly grinned, "My parents gave me this house while they're living in their summer house... If it wasn't for them, I would have bought a penthouse instead."

I laughed, "Damnn the life of Mr Park." I licked my bottom lips as I touched the leathery sofa. God it's so soft. The only thing that I would definitely marry right now.

Jimin faked a cough which caught my attention, "You look so hot right now, but you need to shower and get some sleep for tomorrow, by the way thanks for letting me pair up with Jungkook," He smirked as a rose formed on my cheeks, feeling humiliated.