Chapter 7

Author's note: If you're not comfortable with smut, don't read this chapter 🤪🤪

Jungkook's POV

I gulped. I did not imagine it would end up this way. I watched as she scrubbed off the stain with all her effort, her ass jiggled slightly in the process and her cleavage became very noticeable.

I knew she's hot but I have not thought of fucking her. Her mouth is a whole different story and god, her body was like the city of god, ready to be explored on every inch. I tried to shift my eyes back to my work. Yet I could not help but to steal glances at her every other minute.

"Yah Jungkook!" She yelled as she flipped her velvety chestnut locks to the side, exposing her luscious neck.

"H-huh?" I stuttered for once, embarrassed.

She knitted her eyebrows together, "The damn stains won't come off! Come on! Give me a break," She groaned as she smacked the cloth on the floor.

"So?" I raised my eyebrows, "What do you expect me to do?"

"Call the cleaner! Or a cleaning company that get rid of stains on the carpet! This shit is so darn difficult," She pouted.

She heaved, "Plus it's almost 8 o'clock and I'm supposed to leave soon."

I rubbed my chin, "You never learn your lesson, do you?"

She cocked one of her eyebrows in confusion while an idea popped up in my mind. I mean, I need to do something with this boner that she had painfully given me just from watching her scrubbing all day.

"I-I don't understand? I mean the stains are almost off?" She scratched her head.

She folded her arms and stood up, making her white blouse see through from the stains. Hmm Victoria secret?

"What more do you?" She huffed irritatedly as she walked to my desk.

I couldn't help it anymore and so I stood up, towering her as she looked intimidated. I dragged her to my side causing her to stumble before lifting her up to my desk, pressing my body against her.

She gasped, "What the actual hell?!" Her hands pushed my chest away but I grabbed them and put it to her side, "Shut up."

Her eyes widened as she felt my bulge pressing against her.

"J-jungkook," She muttered in disbelief before closing her mouth shut.

I tilted my head to look at her, "This is what you did to me all day, with your hair loose while your butt keeps bouncing everytime you tried to scrub the coffee stain. You showing your cleavage obliviously to me," He laughed, "Did you really think I am supposed to sit still?" I slowly grind against her as she stifle her moans.

"I-i'm sorry," She muttered, closing her eyes shut while her hands clutching so tightly onto my tux.

Only a virgin would react so much over a friction.

I licked my lips as she slowly opened her eyes. Her coffee-like eyes staring back at mine. Does she want this?

"Fine do it," She muttered before adding in, "But don't tell anyone, I still hate you."

I chuckled, "I hate you too dumb hoe, It's only sex."

Before she could reply, I pressed my lips against her and she stood there frozen, waiting for me to guide her. I bit her bottom lip as she gasped when I took this as a chance to deepen the kiss. Her back was arching closely to mine while her hands travelled to my hair. Gripping on them slightly, she moaned.