Chapter 30

Not Edited
Y/n's POV

The slight movement beneath me, startled me into waking up. I groaned when I felt how sore and tired my body was.

Then I realised what happened last night. I felt his hand moved to the back of my silky short dress, playing with the hem of it.

"Did I woke you up?" I heard him chuckled above me, feeling his chest move as my head laid above it.

I looked up, grinning, "Yes Dadd-"

"Don't joke," He cuts me off before adding in, "Or round 2 will happen and you'll never be able to walk."

I rolled my eyes, "Really? I thought I could go for a run after this."

He scoffed, "You're really asking for it, huh."

Gulping, I shook my head, "Maybe next time."

"Y/N."

"Hmm?"

"Are you inviting your parents to the wedding?" Jungkook asked.

As those words rolled out of his mouth, my heart skipped a beat and my face grew pale.

"What?" I laughed sarcastically before shaking my head, "No they're dead."

The room fell silent for a moment.

"What?!" Jungkook yelled looking at me in shock, "And you never tell me?"

I nodded my head slightly, "I thought it was quite obvious."

Then he sighed, "Are you lying to me?"

This time, I felt like my heart really stopped.

Jungkook shook his head, "I know your father is still alive Y/n," and he paused while stroking my hair, "But i'm sorry for your mother."

I dug my head into the crook of his neck, hugging him tightly while my eyes shut.

He's still out there, the words kept ringing into my head.

"You know, you should make up with your father," He muttered before adding in, "You'll regret it if you don't have your father walking you down the aisle."

I shifted and hover above him, straddling his thighs, "Nope, not him- how do you even know he's still alive?!" I asked raising my voice a little.

He seemed shocked before sitting up, holding my sides, "Why are you mad?" He asked, "I was just trying to do something-"

"Good?" I finished off his sentence, "Just don't invite him."

"It wouldn't be that bad!" He argued and I narrowed my eyes on him, "That bad? He's going to ruin the whole wedding!"

Jungkook let go of me, "He seemed like a nice guy."

"Y-you contacted him?" I stuttered, eyes wide opened.

He shrugged his shoulder, looking anywhere but my eyes, "Well actually I met him?" He confessed, feeling slightly guilty.

I got up from him, no matter how sore my leg was, I held back the pain because I was so damn furious! How could he invite anyone to our wedding without getting my permission too?! Especially my father.

"Y/n-"

"Get away from me," I said through gritted teeth as he tried to get closer, "You don't know what he is Jungkook."

"He loves you very much!" Jungkook yelled and I just stared at him, teeth daggers onto my lips.

"I'm going to take a bath," I stated, not looking at him.

As soon as the bathroom door shut, I heard him groan from outside. Well i'm sorry that I don't have a perfect relationship with my father! Unlike almost everybody.

Suddenly a sharp pain hits my head. I whimpered while grabbing a handful of my hair, tugging it slightly. The pain was so strong and my legs lose its grip as I fell to the floor while remembering all the things my father did to me.

"Y/n?" Jungkook's voice caught me off guard, making me jump slightly.

"Are you okay?" I could tell he was worried in his tone from the other side of the door.

"Y-yea."

-

"That dress looks perfect on you," Jungkook's mom inhaled a sharp breath as I stepped out the fitting room.

"Really?" I grinned.

Finally after what it seems like 4 hours, she agreed on a dress.

"But-"

"It's perfect!" I cut her off while looking myself in the mirror.

"It's great aunty," Taehyung muttered in shock, eyeing me weirdly.

She smiled, "Do you want it Y/n?"

I admired the beautiful princess dress, it looks so surreal. I'm getting married with the guy I used to hate.

"Y-yes," I breathed and she squealed before pulling me into a hug, "This is the first time I actually support Jungkook's marriage, he never falls in love without his father's help." She whispered.

I lived above her shoulder to see Taehyung flashing his boxy-smile with a thumbs up. I giggled.

Mrs Jeon let go of me and places her palms on both of my cheeks, "Please make Jungkook happy, he's gone through a lot and I wasn't there for him the most."

My heart shattered for her as she speaks about her son. Now that I realised, Jungkook isn't as close to his mother than his father. He rarely speak about his mom to me, usually it was his father.

"I'll take care of him," I gave her a reassuring smile.