Chapter 21

Not edited
Y/N's POV

Drugs? Is he fudging with me right now?

"Y/n talk to me."

The only way to show my defiance was giving him silence treatment and it's going pretty well for me ever since we got back to our hotel.

I just couldn't talk to him after putting my life in danger and knowing that he's company is a part of importing illegal stuff.

"Y/n?" He called again.

With an exasperated groan, I decided to face him who was inches away from me, "Can you be quiet? I'm trying to sleep," I grumbled before stuffing my face back into the pillow.

"I can explain," I heard him sigh, "But please don't tell anyone."

My head snapped back at him, "You almost killed me today!"

He tried to come closer to me but I stopped him with my foot on his chest so he couldn't move onto the bed, "I knew there was something fishy about you! Come on! Importing illegal drugs, weed and many more that I don't know?" I sneered.

"I know it's wrong! But the company had been pass down to my father and now I have the responsible to continue the business! You don't understand!" He grumbled, clenching onto my foot.

I couldn't believe my ears, is he kidding me right now? "No shit! You can always stop the business!"

Suddenly he burst out laughing, "Stop the business?" He shook his head, "And why should I listen to you? You're nothing to tell me what I can do or can't do." He forced my leg down making me wince.

I heaved heavily as I watched him walk back to the couch but before he could go I grabbed his wrist, "Jeon... please it's illegal, you can go to jail!"

He looked down on my hand before looking at me straight in the eyes, "But i'm not Y/n."

I groaned, "You're not understanding my point."

"Understand you?" He chuckled.

My brows furrowed together as I glared at him, "Oh my god! You know what? Fire me! Or i'll quit because I'm not getting into this shit," I snickered, letting go of his hand as I get off the bed to find for my luggage.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked, grabbing my luggage from me.

"You heard me!" I yelled back.

As I tried to grab the luggage from him, he pinned me down the bed, making it impossible to escape from his grasp, "Let go of me!" I tried pushing his chest.

"You don't know me," He smirks, trailing his fingers down my face, capturing my chin as he forced me to look him straight in those dangerous eyes.

He bit his lips, "Don't test me Y/N," his voice came down harsh making my heart skip a beat.

And it's true, I couldn't escape him.

"You've seen too much, I can't let you go," He said as he got off me.

"W-what?"

He smiled apologetically, "I know it's my fault! but Martin saw you, he'll try his best to get you- like what he did to my...ex wife," He flinched after saying those words.