Chapter 27

Not edited
Jungkook's POV

"I'll take care of the things here, you don't have to worry," Zach reassured.

I was seating at the backseat of the car with the window rolled down so I could talk to Zach one last time before I had to go to the Airport.

"You sure?"

He rolled his eyes, "Bro, I'll make sure to call you if there's any problems," He exasperated before shifting his sight, "Boy Bye- stop being so obsessed with me! your lady is sleeping on your shoulder, don't cheat on her." He shook his head annoyingly.

My cheeks reddened as I laughed, feeling the weight on my shoulder shifted slightly.

"Yes yes- take care of the things here! Goodbye zachy!" I waved at him, as I rolled up the window

He gasped, "I told you not to call me-"

Before he got to finish the sentence, the car was already moving.

-

"I don't want to!" She stubbornly shook her head.

"Stop acting like a baby and just go," I muttered, pinching my forehead.

Y/n pursed her lips while examining me. As stood there with my hands dug into my pocket. She was challenging me.

"Y/n," I raised one of my eyebrows.

She heaved heavily, "Why can't you just tell me? I thought no secrets?"

My lips curved into a smile, "Well it's a surprise, you should try not to ruin it."

She gasped, slapping me in the chest, "I'm good at not ruining things! In fact, you're the one who keeps ruining things."

I shook my head while rolling my eyes. We were walking down the terminal, getting to the entrance. It was a long flight and she was asleep the whole time except for me due to my workload that I have to finish but now she's super energised and I regret letting her sleep for that long.

"Wait a minute, Isn't that?" She paused on her tracks, along with the other bodyguards I hired for her.

Her lips turned into one of the hugest grins i've ever saw, her pearly white teeth showing between her chapped lips, "Taehyung?" She breathed.

Her arms gripped onto me, "Is this the surprise?" She looked at me.

"Well yea but it'll be better if you listened to me-"

I got cut off when she pulled me by collar and pressed her lips against mine. I smiled in between the kiss, her lips were as soft as a pillow, just as I imagined. We pulled away from each other while her hands were still wrapped around my neck.

Her eyes were a deep shade of mahogany, glimmering under the light in contentedness, "I Lov-"

and she paused, pushing me away from her, "Ahh," She scratched her head, "I think i'll get going to see Taehyung!" She rushed towards the entrance and left me behind.

"That's sad," A man behind me whispered and I gave him a death glare.

I watched as she wrapped her arms around him tightly, embracing his warmth before plastering a kiss on his cheeks. They were talking gleefully and I felt glad that they made up but tiny bit of me was jealous.

Screw it, big part of me was Jealous, I mean what the heck?!

Calm down, Jungkook. You're the one who called him here.

I sighed, taking a deep breath before gathering all my courage to go up to the both of them.

"Well yea you suck!" Y/n laughed, hitting his shoulder.

"Hey," I interrupted.

The both of them looked at me as if my presence wasn't necessary. I shifted uncomfortably and avoided their gaze.

"We're just kidding!" Taehyung burst into laughters before pulling me into a hug, "So you're going to be my new pal huh? Better not hurt her body," He threatened against my ears before patting my back and letting go of me, still with his boxy smile.

I gulped, of course I wouldn't hurt her. I promised her that she'll be safe and i'm keeping to that.

"Jungkook, do you mind carrying this?" Y/n asked me, shoving her luggage to me.

I stood there puzzled as the both started walking away.

"We'll be back, don't worry, I'll call you!" She waved at me before pulling Taehyung into one of the stores there.

"Sir do you want me to follow her?" One of her bodyguard, Mr Yang asked.

I looked at him, still speechless, this is not a bad idea right? She won't fall in love with him right? What if they do it? My heart begins to race before my Yang snapped me out of it by asking the same question again.

"Y-yes! Of course! Follow her and make sure she comes straight to my house, you understand me?" I said in panic and he nodded his head eagerly before rushing to the both of them.

Of course she won't fall in love with him. It took me weeks to get her to like me back, it won't take her few hours to fall in love with him.

I hiccuped.

Not if they've known each other for 8 whole years.

Blood rushed to my cheeks, they're just friends... she won't leave me, will she?