Chapter 22

Y/N's POV

I was awoken by streaks of sunlight trickled in through the blinds. My eyes squeezing shut as I soaked myself back to the comfy soft sheets.
I snuggled deeper to the familiar cordial object while my hands caressed the object tenderly.

That's when I heard a groan. My eyes snapped open and I looked up to see the "object" peeking his eyes from the morning light.

"Good morning," He breathed when he found my eyes.

Shit! I forgot that Jungkook slept on my bed. I let go of him immediately and sat back up straight, facing him.

"U-uh," I paused, confused that he has the audacity to show me a sardonic smirk.

Is he mocking me?

I narrowed my eyes on him while biting my inner cheeks from exploding into a rage, "You're unbelievable, don't ever sleep with me again!" I heaved, my hands placed on my hip.

He gazed at me, not saying any words before cracking into fits of laughter for no reason.

I scrunched my nose in confusion, "What's so funny?"

He shook his head, hands moving to the back of his head, showing his gorgeous worked on biceps. I swallowed down on my saliva, ignoring the perfect view.

Moaning in annoyance, I tried to get off the bed but I was pulled back down, prompting me to collapse onto his chest, "Jeon!" I squealed.

"I like to see you all flustered princess," He murmured, "It's cute."

My cheeks blushed more furiously and to my embarrassment, I hid myself onto his chest, "Shut up!" My words muffled in between his Pjs.

I can't do this. What is he doing to me?

Then I felt his hands travelled to my head, stroking my brown locks affectionately. I stopped him, grabbing his arms, "I promised to do necessary things for you so i can avoid getting killed or end up in jail... not this whole dilemma," I said as I got off the bed.

As if he didn't hear a word I say, he yelled when I got into the bathroom, "Get back here hurry, i'm already missing you!"

I shut the door behind me. Headaches starts to circulate in my head as I rest myself against the door.

What's going on with me?

My hands slowly covered my face as I slid down to the floor, Y/n what has gotten into you?

The question was stuck in my head, keeping me grounded that I'm not the same girl I was before I joined this company.

Am I feeling something for this loser? This other question had been torturing me for the past few days. I can't believe i'm actually having these thoughts.

He's a casanova.

I bit my lips trying to convince myself that he's not the guy worth falling for. I've seen him using his stupid beguiling charms on me to other girls he dated before. Heck! He even almost got me killed!

But then the other part of me will hate myself if I try to avoid him. All the kisses, the teasing, the sudden lovely affection is taunting me, which made it much more difficult for me to hate him.

He's intolerable!

As I realised it must have been a couple minutes, I pushed back my hair and got up on my feet, bringing myself to the sink. The cool water flow from the tap, hitting my fingers before I could wash my face.

As soon as I finished, I realised that the room had been quiet for a while. To my curiosity, I went out to check if he had fallen back asleep.

"Jeon?" I called out, expecting an answer but he didn't reply.

I went over to the bed and he wasn't there.

Where did he go? Did I took too long in the bathroom?

I scratched my head before heading to the shower. As I was about to reach the bathroom, the window caught my attention. I looked through the blinds and recognised Jungkook from afar. He was along the streets in his Pjs and it seems as if he's waiting for someone.

My assumption was right when I saw a car pulled over before him. He smiled when the passenger got out of the car. It was a strikingly stunning woman. She has long perfect mahogany brown hair, flowing through the breeze smoothly and her figure was curved impeccably in her tight business suits.

Jealosy aroused through my veins and my jaws rooted while my hands balled into a fist, my breathing quicken when I saw both of them laughing as she passed a cute paperbag to him before kissing him on the lip.

My jaw hung opened, this must be a joke... then what's yesterday for? or this morning about? Is it all a charade?

I left the window and stormed to the bathroom before getting into the shower to drain all my thoughts.

Remind me why did I ever think that i'll actually have feelings for this guy?

I was so goddamn irked that I could stab a bitch in the moment.